Subject: post rotation heap access cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bert Nerdsen
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am getting into deck construction again and trying to get a hold of the post rotation deck pool. I am looking for runner cards that give heap access for some kind of self-milling deck.

same old thing, clone chip, retrieval run, paperclip/black orchestra/mkultra seem to fit. can you give me other suggestions? is there a standard "replacement" for the rotated deja vu?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Levy AR Lab Access is often a key card for decks that mill themselves extensively, if you can afford the influence and restricted slot.

The Shadow Net is a good alternative/addition to Same Old Thing if you're looking through event recursion.

A search for "heap" within the runner non-rotated card pool only hits 23 cards so it shouldn't be too hard to dig through those for the effects you want: https://netrunnerdb.com/find/?q=c%210%7C1%7C2%7C4+d%3Ar+x%3A...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C&H Schmidt
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The link above is what you want, but I just wanted to say that Steve Cambridge is a really fun ID to play (if you haven't tried him yet)!
You can replay all your powerful events (that don't remove themselves from the game); at worst his ability gives you back a Sure Gamble or something.

Steve with Apocalypse is really popular!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.