Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
No Reveal 15er* XII

Important Notes (you should read this):
*15 players will sign up, all roles get N0 actions so Wolves will get 2 Night Kills on N0. If a Player is Night Killed on N0, it will not count against their Win/Loss statistics.
*There is no role/alignment reveal.
*There are two NKs until one wolf has been killed.
*Wolves CAN choose to double up on the same target
*Wolves CAN choose to "No Kill"
*Wolves CAN choose to Kill a Wolf

*Dusk will be at 4:00pm BGG Time. Any votes made at 4:01pm or later will not count.
*No night posting. It will probably result in a Mod Kill. And if you do accidentally post late, do not edit your post.
*Dawn will be at 4:30pm BGG Time, night orders accepted with this time stamp.

Good Roles (12)

Alliance Seer - Chooses a player on N0, and is not told any immediate information about that player. Each subsequent night, views another player, and will be told whether or not that player is on the same team as the last person they viewed. Must always choose a living person other than themselves.

Bodyguard - Each night, including N0, must choose one player to protect from being killed. That person will not die in the night unless there are multiple kills assigned to that player. Bodyguard can not target themselves, or the same player two nights in a row. Bodyguard won't be informed of a successful protect.

Vigilante - Once per game, including N0, may target any player to kill during the night. Vigilante is not brutal upon death. This ability will still take effect if the vigilante uses their ability on the same night that they get NKed, but will not take effect if the target is being protected by the bodyguard.

9 Villagers - The most awesome of all.

Not all of these roles will be in play on D1!

Evil Roles (3)

3 Werewolves - The werewolves know each other's identity, and can private message/chat without restriction. Each night, including N0, if there are three wolves alive, the wolves choose two players to kill. The werewolves can use both kills on one target. If there are one or two wolves alive, they only get one NK. If a wolf is shot by the vigilante during the night, and there were originally three wolves, wolves still get two NKs for that night. Wolves may not NK themselves or choose to not use NKs.

Victory Conditions

Good - All good players win if all werewolves are eliminated.

Evil - All evil players win if the wolves achieve parity: if at any time the number of wolves remaining equals the number of non-wolves remaining, evil wins.

History on this Set
Good = 6
Evil = 5
No Reveal 13er - Good Wins!!!
No Reveal 15er II - Evil Wins!!!
No Reveal 15er III - Good Wins!!!
No Reveal 15er IV - Evil Wins!!!
No Reveal 15er V - Good Wins!!!
No Reveal 15er VI - Good Wins!!!
No Reveal 15er VII - Good Wins!!!
No Reveal 15er VIII - Evil Wins!!!
No Reveal 15er IX - Evil Wins!!!
No Reveal 15er X - Good Wins!!!
No Reveal 15er XI - Evil Wins!!!

Credit to Vanderscamp for the set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
Aumerle
BerenCamlost
connornor
FATNOOB
Irina_Phoenix
Jedit
Mrfan
PaperF
Samool
Scarlett_O
Smugs
stonecutter129
The_Rorab
Vanderscamp
whirlingdervish

15 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2059914

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chapman
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
Oh, alright - except for Codenames
badge
No, this is NOT my bloody "fursona"
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Middlesboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra, but apparently typed in the wrong password so I had to type this myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up cos Scarlett.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Middlesboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
I just signed up cos Scarlett.

Yay! kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never played in one of these just because the set looks bizzare. N0 kills? Huh? Inquiring minds want to know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
twomillionbucks wrote:
I've never played in one of these just because the set looks bizzare. N0 kills? Huh? Inquiring minds want to know!
It's quite a good one! Even as someone who hasn't made it to D2 in like four or five games, I always look forward to it.
N0 deaths make it obviously more swingy but in a really good way, since it creates additional options. Similar to how no reveal 9ers would be a lot less interesting if there was never the mystery of what role the N1 kill was. I also think how well each team plays has much more influence on who wins than the N0 kills, and pretty noticeably.
This set has been tried without N0 kills and two less villagers and it's surprisingly hard for evil, much more so than you would think by looking at the role list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boonta Frederickson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I imagine this won't run til Bloodbath is over, but 3 to go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claud
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fatti non foste a viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza
mb
Sorry, I unsubscribe again modest

I betray you for the Christmas themed one...devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
I now present the 15er of Christmas...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy!

Decided to sign up here for my first WW game, even though it's a more moderate difficulty than some others - the no reveal, vigi, no evil specials is actually pretty familiar to me because I've watched a lot of Mafia games online, so I think I'll be fine.

Looking forward to it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question regarding notes/rules - I noticed the line about wolves being able to double kill and that they could not choose no kill was crossed out. Is that all off the table? I browsed through some of the earlier games of this set (in which stacking kills on the same target was discussed as a possibility at that time) so wanted to make sure I knew what was possible before the game started.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
Quick question regarding notes/rules - I noticed the line about wolves being able to double kill and that they could not choose no kill was crossed out. Is that all off the table? I browsed through some of the earlier games of this set (in which stacking kills on the same target was discussed as a possibility at that time) so wanted to make sure I knew what was possible before the game started.

I've cleaned up that section.

Double tapping the same seat was always allowed.

The change was to allow wolves option of choosing to "No Kill" or to Kill a wolf in order to try to sell their world views.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Was hoping the game might fill up this week but I guess with Christmas approaching I might be hoping for too much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
Thanks! Was hoping the game might fill up this week but I guess with Christmas approaching I might be hoping for too much.

Ya, december is a bit slow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm fine being N0d, I'm also fine being N0 saved
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
We are full. Since this has been in sign up for a bit, I'm sending out confirmations. We'll shoot for first dusk after Christmas if people are good to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
We are full. Since this has been in sign up for a bit, I'm sending out confirmations. We'll shoot for first dusk after Christmas if people are good to go.

Tentative Plan:
N0 - Sunday/Monday/Tuesday - ALL players must check-in, GS & Wolves must set N0 orders.

Dawn D1 - Wednesday 12/26
Dusk D1 - Thursday 12/27
Dusk D2 - Friday 12/28
Weekend - open thread
Dusk D3 - Monday 12/31
Dusk D4 - Tuesday 1/1 OR Wednesday 1/2 (I'll poll the living players on what they want to do)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
We have had a player drop due to travel plans next week. I'm advertising for a replacement to try to keep this on schedule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
We have had a player drop due to travel plans next week. I'm advertising for a replacement to try to keep this on schedule.

Mrfan brings us back to full!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I leave for the UK to celebrate the New Year with Rorab in London. If I live that long, we'll see how playing like a Brit feels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
BerenCamlost wrote:
I leave for the UK to celebrate the New Year with Rorab in London. If I live that long, we'll see how playing like a Brit feels.

inb4 I NK him N0 devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge