David Chapman
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
Oh, alright - except for Codenames
badge
No, this is NOT my bloody "fursona"
mbmbmbmbmb
So there are now six of us, and me and Farren are both confirmed Town.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jedit wrote:
So there are now six of us, and me and Farren are both confirmed Town.

I'm uncountered BG.

So, Acox, Beren, MrFan.

Acox seems lets likely.

[vote beren]
[vote mrfan]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pilotbob wrote:
BerenCamlost wrote:
Nets is the easy vote. I may end up there. I always tunnel on Nets though, so I'm going to take a look at my fellow Noob voters and contemplate a possible busser.

[Vote pilotbob]

Nothing too firm there except that I saw that he had me in his evil pool at some point.

I'll dig in more over the weekend, but remember that I'm flying to London tomorrow night and then I'll be on GMT until January 6th.

So. You don't think Noob was a wolf? If you do, based on my voting, you think I'm partners with him.

Or you think because I think you might be evil, that makes me evil?

Yes.

Or it's someone else. Just playing the field and really thinking Nets is not a wolf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
acox89 wrote:
Following Beren's lead of not just going straight for the easy Nets vote, I'll actually [vote Beren] as my best guess for the 3rd wolf.

I still think Nets is the better vote. It might be easier but I also think this might be one of those situations where if you don't vote off person X, you later really question why you didn't do so. I also think tomorrow we probably get more info from everyone else to make a better decision on the next lynch, but I'm not sure we get more useful info from Nets. And as mentioned, there's enough suspicion on him already.

Also, 3rd wolf?? Who was the 2nd? If you're saying that Nets is likely the 2nd, then shouldn't we vote him off rather than a riskier guess on the 3rd wolf?

That is an interesting perspective...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
acox89 wrote:
Netslummer wrote:
acox89 wrote:
Aumerle wrote:
acox89 wrote:
Following Beren's lead of not just going straight for the easy Nets vote, I'll actually [vote Beren] as my best guess for the 3rd wolf.

I still think Nets is the better vote. It might be easier but I also think this might be one of those situations where if you don't vote off person X, you later really question why you didn't do so. I also think tomorrow we probably get more info from everyone else to make a better decision on the next lynch, but I'm not sure we get more useful info from Nets. And as mentioned, there's enough suspicion on him already.

Also, 3rd wolf?? Who was the 2nd? If you're saying that Nets is likely the 2nd, then shouldn't we vote him off rather than a riskier guess on the 3rd wolf?

We also learn nothing today at all by just sitting on Nets all day and autolynching him. I think Nets is an excellent candidate for 2nd wolf. But we've still got to find the 3rd.
but you learn nothing if pressure isn't real and everyone knows you're going to mislynch me.

remember when I got my asshole reamed for wanting to hunt?
welp, Acox MUST be a wolf then.

Ok, I'm going to respond to this one time and then probably stop interacting with you for the rest of the game. I appreciate you replacing into the game so that we could have a full roster and a real game. I know it can be rather unfun to land in a seat that already has suspicion and have to hit the ground running fighting for your life. So thanks for that.

That said, no one reamed you out. These are very different situations, and your play that day smacked of fake hunting for attempted cred. That day was must lynch and it was 100% going to be one of fatnoob and aumerle lynched. Your vote even came with the statement that you weren't planning on lynching Jedit. In that situation a "hunting" vote does not give any pressure whatsoever. It did seem much more evil than helpful at the time, but even then no one said you MUST be a wolf because of it.

Today on the other hand, we are not at must lynch. You are not a mandatory lynch today. And I would be perfectly willing to lynch Beren over you.

I am not sure why you did t if Nets was here and I was not given that he doesn't seem to be his typical "fake mad" wolf self. I, however, can be absent regardless or being good or evil. I am good however and will apologize now to team good if my presence loses us the game. I am in London so it's already 2019!

Happy New Year!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrfan wrote:
I concur with acox that a not-farren, not-jedit BG should claim in most scenarios. It would effectively give us another near clear.
Only potential wrinkle is wolves no-killed last night to mess with our minds, in which case, you could be a wolf fake claiming (so it's not a total clear), but if you are the bodyguard, you know that you can catch a wolf in a dichotomy (and we have mislynch to spare, so can lynch both of you) if they try this tactic, so you can shut it down.

I am not the bodyguard.

Also not bodyguard. If that's what we're doing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jedit wrote:
acox89 wrote:
mrfan wrote:
Jedit wrote:
At the end of the day everyone was on Noob or Aumerle except me, and I unvoted to prevent a snipe.

The question right now is: can you see a world where Noob was the Seer and the red team is myself, Aumerle and Farren?

I'm willing to bet the game that's not it. Two kills last night would have won it for you in that scenario, and I would have expected you to go for them.

Oh yea I didn't read that close enough. I see no way that there are still 3 wolves alive at all, regardless of who they are. I think the only world where Noob is the real Seer is if whirling was a wolf, but I still don't think that's right.

Then why are so many people on Beren, when the consensus is that Noob was trying to set up a false dichotomy between Beren and Farren?

I think that is essentially why Nets is the best lynch as far as "easy" or "CYA" goes but it's likely pilot or someone else and thus why I'm concerned with just auto lynching Nets. Though I never got back to this game to affect it today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
mbmbmbmbmb
BerenCamlost wrote:
I am not sure why you did t if Nets was here and I was not given that he doesn't seem to be his typical "fake mad" wolf self. I, however, can be absent regardless or being good or evil. I am good however and will apologize now to team good if my presence loses us the game. I am in London so it's already 2019!

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year indeed.

So we've got an uncountered BG when a BG's presence was firmly established, two Seer-cleared people, and three people who all have reasonably solid credibility based on past actions.

Is it mrfan, acox, or both?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
I still would rather die but if we can kill a wolf instead, im happy.

I'm leaving work (half day) and will be mobile. I'll check in occasionally.

[vote beren]

This lynch paired with the fed tthet you just said Noob's views should be viewed as FUD would ha e made me switch to you if I had ever showed up. I don't understand how these two thoughts are cohesive?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
mbmbmbmbmb
BerenCamlost wrote:
Netslummer wrote:
I still would rather die but if we can kill a wolf instead, im happy.

I'm leaving work (half day) and will be mobile. I'll check in occasionally.

[vote beren]

This lynch paired with the fed tthet you just said Noob's views should be viewed as FUD would ha e made me switch to you if I had ever showed up. I don't understand how these two thoughts are cohesive?

Nets is dead. Why are you trying to question him?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pilotbob wrote:
I'm the BG.

Don't think I needed to make that claim. But, there is it.

Did some ISOs

Nets jumped on Noob quite early D1. Doesn't seem like something he needed to do, ie draw attention to his wolf partner.

MrFan has been more floaty than most, and talks a lot about what the wolves would do, or why the wolves would do stuff. That pings me a lot.

Acox just seems a shiny beacon of good.

Beren, his tone seems ok as I re-read. Although, there's very little there, which is why I think I have been suspecting him.

Aur/Faren/Jedit are mechanically cleared so I didn't ISO them.

[vote MrFan]

Yeah, so I apologize for leaving my vote on you then.

I'm going to trust pretty much everyone's read of acox including my own way back on D1 where I thought he was genuinely good. I will however look at his Rorab vote.

[vote mrfan]

I think a BG has to be alive OR the wolves deliberately set a No Kill last night and one IS pilotbob and they just risked this claim. If so, bravo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
Pilotbob!!!

Barring a cc this game is solved for me. Beren and fan are our wolves unless acox is super deep wolfing us

And?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
acox89 wrote:
Yup, with the BG claim on the table it is definitely all claim time. By memory we've got:

Aumerle: Alliance Seer

pilotbob: Bodyguard

acox89: Villager
Netslummer: Villager

Beren:
Farren:
Jedit:
Mrfan:

Did I miss any claims out of the last 4?

I claimed instantly when noob called the "not same" view about me and Farren.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
acox89 wrote:
acox89 wrote:

Jedit: Villager
Mrfan: Villager
Beren: Villager

Farren:

I've added it for now. It's probably good enough for our purposes. Although if he wants to claim Hunter or something for us he's welcome to.

Edit: to include fan's official claim.

And just ISO'd Beren and saw a villager claim from when Noob called the view on him, so added that. Just Farren left.

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (6/15) - # - Voted by

Mrfan - 1 - BerenCamlost(1)

Not Voting: acox89, Farren, Jedit, Mrfan, pilotbob

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 4:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 4:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

BerenCamlost - 1 - Mrfan(1)

Not Voting: acox89, Farren, Jedit, Mrfan, pilotbob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Farren wrote:
acox89 wrote:
Actually, I think that I think the BG should claim today for sure. We probably just have 2 shots at a wolf. Aumerle is dying tonight so the BG has no save chance anyway. We have today and tomorrow to get a wolf and the BG has no opportunity to stop a kill in that time period. If the BG is say Bob or Beren then it could very well save a mislynch.

TLDR: I think the BG should go ahead and claim.

*brakes squealing noise*

The BG most assuredly does have an opportunity to save.

In the case of: BG protected Aumerle last night, we mislynch today. Aumerle dies tonight. Six left, two wolves. We mislynch again. Someone else has to die at night for the wolves to win - and if the BG is alive and not known, they can potentially block the kill and earn us another night.

I think the only reason for BG to come out today would be to mitigate a dead 0 BG and a wolf claiming BG to sail to victory.

Acox being so sure of the perspective freaks me out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
acox89 wrote:
Ok, rearranging a bit we have:

Farren:Villager
Jedit: Villager

Mrfan: Villager
Beren: Villager

And very likely 1 mislynch available to kill 2 wolves in that pool of 4. That is where I think we're at.
barring acox’s supreme deep wolf, Lynch me Beren and fan and then the village wins.
Doesn’t matter what order, really.

I think this is true? If acox is wolf we lose. And that makes me wanna iso the heck out of him as soon as I catch up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
However, I would still like to hear from Beren before lynch. Claiming villager last round when the BG would want to stay under deep cover doesn't mean as much as claiming villager now.

Sorry Aumerle, being in another country makes my time limited and at odd times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
Beren -

As noted, he hasn’t been able to post much -

BerenCamlost wrote:
Not a whole lot to go on, but I liked acox and pilotbob's playfulness and demeanor.

BerenCamlost wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
Ber - you feeling like this lynch might end up being a punt? Might be a shout to try to combine together a bit on reads to compensate some?

What do you make of Noob? As usual I'm finding him nebulous.

If I start obsessing over Noob this early, I'm likely to throw things.

Could be a vague way to avoid having to explain why he doesn’t want to vote noob.

BerenCamlost wrote:
FATNOOB wrote:
Anyways, nobody's here, and I'm gonna be out soon til tomorrow morning.

n0 Farren, n1 Beren. NOT on the same team.

I think if nets is a wolf, the third wolf is in Jedit/fan/Aumerle. If not, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

[vote beren]

This is easy for me. I'm a villager.

[Vote Farren]

Unless Noob is a lying liar and not the Seer.

I haven't even begun to catch up on the time up to LC. I tried, but was called away for work. I wish I was going in to the TW without this knowledge, but it is what it is.

Also, stop killing my boyfriend y'all. I sign up primarily to play with him! I know he's been evil a bunch lately, but ruuuuuude.

I need to understand without a shadow of a doubt if Noob is even a real Seer or not. Why did Rorab NF you? Will I learn this in my TW?

If you are real, those are very good views FYI.

I also love, love, love Aumerle in this opening of today. I actually thought Jedit was a bit too confident on what actually happened as well. I hadn't had the chance to even begin to do the probabilities.

Interesting, why question noob’s claim this much as an evil. Except, he mentions me and if he was evil with noob he might suspect that I was doing what I was doing because I was about to come out as the real seer. (This was 2 posts before I claimed)

Then, just like noob doesn’t respond to a CC that comes just a couple of posts later, until the next day. Could be that he really logged immediately after that post.. Or saw my counter and was giving himself time to decide how to respond.

When he does come back -

BerenCamlost wrote:
Hi guys. Sorry. I did not have the time to read up last night. I just skimmed the rest of the day today.

I deliberately didn't ask this when I first responded to Noob's claim, but why immediately vote me and not Farren?

Because to me, it looked as if he slipped on how the Alliance Seer works in this set. The Alliance Seer chooses his own N0. The Alliance Seer could have easily picked an evil on N0, so Noob's immediate vote on me after his reveals was extremely fishy.

And reading back on Aurmerle's very offensive approach opening the day, which I loved, I can see now why he was in a tizzy with someone claiming his role.

I want to go back and read LC, but I don't think I'll have time today.

I currently live in a world where Aurmerle is the real Alliance Seer and Noob is a wolf. I don't see the risk in wolf!Aurmerle CCing a real Alliance Seer just to potentially save a cowolf Farren. And wolf!Noob doesn't need to save anyone but himself since his claim was yesterday during LC. He's just going to throw out two names with the sole purpose of getting one of them lynched, hoping there is no counter.

Wolves will never solve this seer CC. They have no need or reason to especially if all three of them are still alive. They'll win before that.

[Vote Noob]

Pretty hard against noob, but once again.. Who knows? Could be happy to say whatever because if the snipe happens it doesn’t matter.

BerenCamlost wrote:
FATNOOB wrote:
Aumerle wrote:
Alrighty, well that took some time. I was wondering if he was going to decide that one of his checks was me since I was challenging him. Not sure if there's much to be gained by his checks but wanted to wait until they were out to get some info before saying anything.

I'm the real Alliance Seer

Would like some guidance on this - from my views I have one alive, one dead... same alignment - it's very likely the alive person is good based on who I compared them to. I'm not sure if it's a good idea for me to announce that person since it's likely I will just be getting them killed tonight. Let me know, I will take all non fake seer advice into consideration as to whether I should call out my one alive, likely good, person.

This is why right off the bat I asked NOOB about his claim because I wanted to give him a chance to say he was doing some kind of vanilla town meta play. He's not doing so, so he's clearly a wolf.

Vanders is probably screaming at me in dead chat for disobeying his rules but my thought process yesterday was this:

I really wasn't sure about NOOB I've seen stranger plays than a regular villager claiming seer to either save themselves OR to take a kill away from possibly targetting the real seer and he was reading good to me beforehand.

Also even though Vanders (and maybe other people) were saying the Seer should come out, I didn't think that I was in serious danger of being night killed - I thought I was coming across more evil than I intended and was more saved because of my new player hat than because of my play so didn't think the wolves would bother killing me. I was much more worried about the vigi because I failed at reading Smugs's post and because I'd mistakenly pointed the finger at him.

If I had come out, it's likely I would have been killed without giving any checks and was hoping to get a different alignment check tonight - with still being able to kill NOOB if he hard claimed Seer today. Unfortunately the first part didn't happen. But I still think it's worth my life to kill 1 wolf, reduce kill power and not go down the path of following a fake seer.

Probably greedy play on my part to not announce yesterday but the other possibility is that you don't believe me enough in the last minutes of D1 to actually kill him and they get the same amount of kills last night.

Oh.

Well that makes this easy.

[vote Aumerle]

Aumerle, one of Farren/Beren, and who else?

If you were real, Vanders would be deservedly yelling at you right now - the point of a "real"-Aumerle-Seer countering D1 is so that we don't end up in the situation we're in right now.

I'm not sure what you mean by it being worth your life to kill 1 wolf, reduce KP, and not go down the path of following a fake Seer - why was it not worth that trade yesterday?

Suppose you actually are real, why was it not worth that trade yesterday?

Can't figure out why you'd bother to counter now.

Why is it one of Farren/Beren now when it was just flat out Beren when you first claimed?

For Beren to point this out himself is good Beren to me.

D3 -

BerenCamlost wrote:
Nets is the easy vote. I may end up there. I always tunnel on Nets though, so I'm going to take a look at my fellow Noob voters and contemplate a possible busser.

[Vote pilotbob]

Nothing too firm there except that I saw that he had me in his evil pool at some point.

I'll dig in more over the weekend, but remember that I'm flying to London tomorrow night and then I'll be on GMT until January 6th.

Not much here but his posts felt like someone being consistent with believing I was real seer yesterday.

Voting wise, already commented that he was on noob from the point where I claimed with no change.

However on D1 he voted Nets as the 3rd vote of the day with no change. That’s interesting to me, not sure how to take that. You’d think though as evil he’d make some kind of move to protect noob however the Nets vote might have already been accomplishing that and/or he might have just not been present enough to do much.

Also as I commented previously, he might have not been present at lynch on D2 to snipe, although that could apply to bob as well.

In general, as I mentioned in bob’s post, other than the BG claim I felt a little better about Beren than I did about bob.

Scott I want to say you're amazing and get VIP new guy award. It's been a pleasure playing with you.

The only thing I'd note is that my vote was on stone and not nets and I do t believe I ever changed after nets replaced in to the game. My meta was and is always stone as he is my nemesis. It's what we do. I did not move my vote for two distinct reasons. One was the odd comment that seems to ha e flustered Nets and two, I was never caught up. I tried, but real life called. I can tell you though that I'd have stayed on nets to save Rorab due to selfish reasons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Farren wrote:
Aumerle wrote:
Jedit wrote:
Aumerle wrote:
However, I would still like to hear from Beren before lynch. Claiming villager last round when the BG would want to stay under deep cover doesn't mean as much as claiming villager now.

Beren hasn't posted since he left for the UK.

He's got 2 hours. Do we still vote him off if he doesn't post? I really hate doing that. The odds do seem to be in our favor that bob is the real BG though. If bob is fake BG, he would not know who the real BG is and it could be anyone other than himself, me, or whoever the other wolf is.

So that leaves 5 people it could have been in that world and for it to be the one person who doesn't check back in before lynch would be really lucky for him.

That said, not sure what to do in that case so I'll follow your lead.

Sometimes life happens and Werewolf takes a back seat. That being said, it can happen to Evil as well as Good. If we don't get enough content, we have to judge on what we do get.

Agreed. 100%

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pilotbob wrote:
If I'm evil I have no reason to claim BG here today. I was in no danger of being lynched.

As BG I didn't really want to claim for the same reason. Lynch seemed to be Nets v Beren and I could get possibly get a save, since it would be the cleared people that would get the NKs... so 50/50 chance I would get another save.

But, people seemed to want me to claim.. so I did.

I think this is genuine and also we would ha e had to question the claim with more scrutiny the day after the seer does. Again, if pilot risks claiming BG as a wolf and me OR Nets is his partner it's suicide. It would mean pilot AND one of acox and maybe fan are both evil to make the play worthwhile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrfan wrote:
Ok, I'm around, but also trying to do New Years (it's late in evening here in UK)

I really don't like giving inactive people passes, and I defintely won't tomorrow, but given that nets is my worst read and beren doesn't seem to be about, and moreover is on UK time so likely caught up with new year, I'm going to settle on nets.

My most likely world is nets and beren both wolves, so I'm content with a lynch of either. Given Beren's absence I would cut him slack today, assuming he has some problem accessing from UK. The pressure on him makes me think it's not a strategic hiding.

[vote nets]

Mrfan I really want you to be good with this or maybe just a good person but an evil mcevil wolf?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
Don't really have time to finish my ISO party, think I got in all the major players (I'd said plenty about Nets already) at least those that are up for consideration this round.

There was one more thing I wanted to look at though. That was related to this post from yesterday:

acox89 wrote:
mrfan wrote:
Smugs wrote:
Fucking lol, AFK run up on me, eh? Classic.

I'm the Vig, was claiming today anyway, I'm putting an order in now to kill Whirling and then driving home from moving my mum in. I'll hopefully have a chance to check that Whirling isn't claiming Seer.

I've chosen him as the 4th vote on me who I feel should know better.
[vote noob]

Smugs claimed and fan moves to Noob with 11 minutes to go before lynching, putting him in LL with 5 votes and forcing the claim.

Noob and fan are probably not wolves together.

If correct, this is a plus for acox for doing some actual hunting in D2 as well as mrfan for voting noob at a moment when there was really no reason to do so as an evil.

So I looked into this. When fan started posting before lynch, the votes were like this:

Cassandra Project wrote:
VOTE TALLY

Player (13/15) - # - Voted by

FATNOOB - 4 - Smugs(11), Netslummer(16), pilotbob(18), The_Rorab*(21), acox89(25)
Smugs - 4 - FATNOOB(4), Aumerle(20), Mrfan(22), Farren(24), whirlingdervish(26)
The_Rorab - 3 - acox89(13), pilotbob(14), Netslummer(19), FATNOOB(23), Jedit(27)
Netslummer - 2 - Farren(1), BerenCamlost(3), Jedit(8), Vanderscamp(12)
Farren - 0 - whirlingdervish(2)
Vanderscamp - 0 - whirlingdervish(6), Smugs(7)
BerenCamlost - 0 - Mrfan(5), Netslummer(9)
whirlingdervish - 0 - The_Rorab(10)
acox89 - 0 - Farren(17)
Jedit - 0 - FATNOOB(15)

Not Voting: N/A

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

acox89 - 2 - The_Rorab(13), FATNOOB(25)
Aumerle - 1 - Smugs(20)
BerenCamlost - 1 - Netslummer(3)
Farren - 3 - Netslummer(1), acox89(17), Smugs(24)
FATNOOB - 3 - Smugs(4), Jedit(15), The_Rorab(23)
Jedit - 2 - Netslummer(8), The_Rorab(27)
Mrfan - 2 - BerenCamlost(5), Smugs(22)
Netslummer - 3 - BerenCamlost(9), FATNOOB(16), The_Rorab(19)
pilotbob - 2 - The_Rorab(14), FATNOOB(18)
Smugs - 2 - Vanderscamp(7), FATNOOB(11)
The_Rorab - 2 - whirlingdervish(10), FATNOOB*(21)
Vanderscamp - 1 - Netslummer(12)
whirlingdervish - 3 - Farren(2), Vanderscamp(6), Smugs(26)

Then he posted:

mrfan wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
mrfan wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
[vote nightfall]

This is not done out of anger or frustration or anything negative - just symbolises that my vote won't be moving from here and I accept if it means that people kill me =)
Before anyone claims?

Yep =)

If we have to move off Noob because of a claim, I believe that it'll be easy enough with or without my vote! Plus, if he does then I might get hoisted by my own petard in my inability to self-save onto someone else which would be humorous! =D

Yeah. I think I think you are good because of it - you risk yourself being the candidate switched to. But I don't think it's a good strategy for a good to lock down a good vote. Unless that's what you want me to think. *gibbers*

But, fatnoob, it is claim o'clock.

Smugs claimed, then Farren then moved from Smugs to Rorab -

Cassandra Project wrote:
VOTE TALLY

FATNOOB - 4 - Smugs(11), Netslummer(16), pilotbob(18), The_Rorab*(21), acox89(25)
The_Rorab - 4 - acox89(13), pilotbob(14), Netslummer(19), FATNOOB(23), Jedit(27), Farren(28)
Smugs - 3 - FATNOOB(4), Aumerle(20), Mrfan(22), Farren(24), whirlingdervish(26)
acox89 - 0 - Farren(17)
Jedit - 0 - FATNOOB(15)

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Aumerle - 1 - Smugs(20)
Farren - 4 - Netslummer(1), acox89(17), Smugs(24), The_Rorab(28)
Mrfan - 2 - BerenCamlost(5), Smugs(22)

Then, fan went on noob:

mrfan wrote:
Smugs wrote:
Fucking lol, AFK run up on me, eh? Classic.

I'm the Vig, was claiming today anyway, I'm putting an order in now to kill Whirling and then driving home from moving my mum in. I'll hopefully have a chance to check that Whirling isn't claiming Seer.

I've chosen him as the 4th vote on me who I feel should know better.
[vote noob]

Cassandra Project wrote:
VOTE TALLY

FATNOOB - 5 - Smugs(11), Netslummer(16), pilotbob(18), The_Rorab*(21), acox89(25), Mrfan(29)
The_Rorab - 4 - acox89(13), pilotbob(14), Netslummer(19), FATNOOB(23), Jedit(27), Farren(28)
Smugs - 2 - FATNOOB(4), Aumerle(20), Mrfan(22), Farren(24), whirlingdervish(26)
acox89 - 0 - Farren(17)
Jedit - 0 - FATNOOB(15)

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Aumerle - 1 - Smugs(20)
Farren - 4 - Netslummer(1), acox89(17), Smugs(24), The_Rorab(28)
Mrfan - 3 - BerenCamlost(5), Smugs(22), FATNOOB(29)

So, acox is correct in that this seems like an unlikely move for an evil to move onto another evil here. Why not just go Rorab? Now other people were likely (and did) move off Smugs so the vote was going to change in those last minutes, but still.. kind of risky and why? We know that Rorab basically had to be good. And plenty of others already there, seems like he wouldn't have really been questioned that much for it. Unless Noob just wanted to fake claim in this game and was telling his wolf buddies to vote him so they'd look safe or something 2 days later if noob gets outed as fake seer??

I agree this looks shiny for mrfan. I liked some of his other stuff too but this felt solid (especially doing it that close to lynch).

Well, interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pilotbob wrote:
The late move from Fan to Noob, actually points to evil more than not.

The wolves know the NKs would out noob as a wolf for sure... and that vote can be looked on as cred bussing.

I am glad someone said this, because it's what my slightly tipsy mind was thinking but I couldn't process.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  37 , 38 , 39 , 40 , 41  Next »  [41] |