Recommend
14 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4775 Posts
[1]  Prev «  187 , 188 , 189 , 190 , 191  | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: A game for 19, you guessed it... with Mike! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ThatAblaze wrote:
Vanderscamp wrote:
What are x y and z in this example
X is the dual CC between hunters and priest, y is to not solve either of them, and z is to point the hunter's claimed brutals at each other and solve that claim while the priest is still alive.

I wanted to solve the priests at whatever day before must lynch we would need to
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think lynching noob that day would have been totally fine
My opinion was that the chance of dejo being the hunter or mimic and the lynch there being bad was higher than our chances of there being a wolf in the hunter claims and us not lynching the mystery aux
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
A few things was just posted in WW chat, I still had the window opened. In case people are interested in that sort of thing
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
acox89 wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:
I found the freaken Seer on my FIRST VIEW! Got them killed immediately and we still lost..


What made you decide to view me?

I got a good team vibe from you and you felt to me like you wanted to fly under the radar.
That just felt like you wanted to observe safely and that pinged seer to me.
So I thought you were worth a view.

I was like YAY! When you were!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Good won? I was so worried after that seer/tinker incident.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mimikyu wrote:
Good won? I was so worried after that seer/tinker incident.

Yep. My final wolf convinced me she was good!!!
xand finally convinces me she is good and it's when I'm evil and trying to kill her! 😂🤣😂🤣😅
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for playing, everyone! Extra thanks to xand for pushing through and really playing a game after a crushing RL event. It was the kind of event replacements are FOR really, but with a 170 page thread... I appreciate her persistence a ton. =)

I closed out the game last night, but was too tired to talk.

Also many thanks to my two co-mods. I scheduled this back when I could do these dusk/dawns, and moving to "can't do them 3 days out of 5" was something I didn't note in my previously posted games when I got a job!
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, and I want to give a lot of credit to our villagers. I checked every day, but basically never had to tell them they were failing at having a brutal ready!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Live for the moments you can't put into words
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
xand you did an awesome job! I thought we might make it

Good job good team, you did a great job seeing through all our shenanigans and finding each other. And thank you to everyone for being NICE this game and not being nasty or negative. This was a great game.

THANK YOU for putting this together Tok and mono and Tanner <3
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Game, Everyone!

Thanks for modding, Tok!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
Great Game, Everyone!

Thanks for modding, Tok!
And Tanner!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
SerWave wrote:
Great Game, Everyone!

Thanks for modding, Tok!
And Tanner!

And mono!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
SerWave wrote:
SerWave wrote:
Great Game, Everyone!

Thanks for modding, Tok!
And Tanner!

And mono!
And mono!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanderscamp wrote:
Can we talk about the dejo lynch?
I feel like it's not only bad in a vacuum but also reallly bad from a meta standpoint
If lynching dejo there is the correct play then Amekins can always decide to counter there as aux and we end up lynching the hunter, which can't be correct
It's very complex though so I'm keen for a discussion

I think it's a very odd situation, because basically Amy was willing to make "the wrong play" in order to be believed.

You are focusing too hard in the right play, because you are forgetting that some people like to be chaos.

And I love those people.

😘
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Live for the moments you can't put into words
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
FATNOOB wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:
I was REALLY hoping you were my wolf buddy this game.

I thought Ape's D1 was suuuuper evil, and that he was our cub. Whoops...

I spent half the game thinking he was on our team as well
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Amekins wrote:
FATNOOB wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:
I was REALLY hoping you were my wolf buddy this game.

I thought Ape's D1 was suuuuper evil, and that he was our cub. Whoops...

I spent half the game thinking he was on our team as well

I was just trying really hard to stop myself from badgering you in two straight games.

I did really like your d1. But you began to feel very very evil to me by d2
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Live for the moments you can't put into words
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
Amekins wrote:
FATNOOB wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:
I was REALLY hoping you were my wolf buddy this game.

I thought Ape's D1 was suuuuper evil, and that he was our cub. Whoops...

I spent half the game thinking he was on our team as well

I was just trying really hard to stop myself from badgering you in two straight games.

I did really like your d1. But you began to feel very very evil to me by d2

Part of the reason I probably thought you were evil nd on my team was because you weren't badgering me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Live for the moments you can't put into words
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Benesephiir wrote:
Vanderscamp wrote:
Can we talk about the dejo lynch?
I feel like it's not only bad in a vacuum but also reallly bad from a meta standpoint
If lynching dejo there is the correct play then Amekins can always decide to counter there as aux and we end up lynching the hunter, which can't be correct
It's very complex though so I'm keen for a discussion

I think it's a very odd situation, because basically Amy was willing to make "the wrong play" in order to be believed.

You are focusing too hard in the right play, because you are forgetting that some people like to be chaos.

And I love those people.

😘

It felt like a win-win situation for me!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Collin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
Gg, all. A bit overwhelming, but y'all rock. Thanks to the mods!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I KNEW Amy was an aux. She was the only person I correctly predicted was on team evil with me.

I was way off on all my other predictions. 🤨
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Live for the moments you can't put into words
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
I KNEW Amy was an aux. She was the only person I correctly predicted was on team evil with me.

I was way off on all my other predictions. 🤨

if only I had been lynched outright!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Live for the moments you can't put into words
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
A small part of me hoped for a miracle... that dejo would shoot into the village pool for some weird reason. That would have been so cool....
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Amekins wrote:
A small part of me hoped for a miracle... that dejo would shoot into the village pool for some weird reason. That would have been so cool....

That was one of the reasons I thought benes could be evil. The request for dejo to brutal him.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Live for the moments you can't put into words
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
Amekins wrote:
A small part of me hoped for a miracle... that dejo would shoot into the village pool for some weird reason. That would have been so cool....

That was one of the reasons I thought benes could be evil. The request for dejo to brutal him.

It was really great. I was like WHOOOHOHOHO ! I was hopeful. But she had my number.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Amekins wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
Amekins wrote:
A small part of me hoped for a miracle... that dejo would shoot into the village pool for some weird reason. That would have been so cool....

That was one of the reasons I thought benes could be evil. The request for dejo to brutal him.

It was really great. I was like WHOOOHOHOHO ! I was hopeful. But she had my number.

If she shot majai it would have been the same net impact.

We would have had Amy as the outed evil we were nearly positive was aux.
Well... maybe we lynch her actually.

Still similar.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  187 , 188 , 189 , 190 , 191  |