Recommend
15 
 Thumb up
 Hide
1166 Posts
[1]  Prev «  43 , 44 , 45 , 46 , 47  Next »  [47] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Cabin in the Woods, Part 6 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
Benesephiir wrote:
Facility is allowed to talk?

It says limited communication, doesnt say they are not allowed to talk

I'm done.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Facility has lost my good will completely

I won't be helping them win if they rob me of any chance I have if winning
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean... we already figured it out bene. But yeah let's just get the game over with I guess.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I tell you how annoying it is to listen to people plot about how to help the neutrals win?
Because I can rant about years of hating that.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mimikyu wrote:
I mean... we already figured it out bene. But yeah let's just get the game over with I guess.

I mean... there are reasons I'm upset that are involved with this game.

It's not all out of game
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool.

Did you actually view me n3?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If so, you shouldn't have gotten a result.

If you ended up figuring out that it was a good idea to lie about your view that's great, and you tricked me into making a bad claim because I was sure you were on my team.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Benesephiir wrote:
Samool.

Did you actually view me n3?

Yes. Why?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
But either way I have to take another break from this game because this was way too stressful.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Benesephiir wrote:
If so, you shouldn't have gotten a result.

If you ended up figuring out that it was a good idea to lie about your view that's great, and you tricked me into making a bad claim because I was sure you were on my team.

I got the view that you arent Sasquatch?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
Benesephiir wrote:
Samool.

Did you actually view me n3?

Yes. Why?

You should have gotten the same result Mimik just got.

I'm sorry that I'm blowing this up right now, but there are a lot of things stressing me out right now including a medication that I stopped taking because it made my heart race.

I was trying to leave it alone and let it end without making a scene, but I didn't.

So here we are.

It's not a great place.

I don't feel good about it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
Benesephiir wrote:
Facility is allowed to talk?

It says limited communication, doesnt say they are not allowed to talk

Ten words each
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Benes, has Mimi been a NK target yet?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
Benesephiir wrote:
If so, you shouldn't have gotten a result.

If you ended up figuring out that it was a good idea to lie about your view that's great, and you tricked me into making a bad claim because I was sure you were on my team.

I got the view that you arent Sasquatch?

Because you said you got a view at all I "knew" you were lying.

So I couldn't claim cabin guest because my partner was there.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryagic wrote:
Samool wrote:
Benesephiir wrote:
Facility is allowed to talk?

It says limited communication, doesnt say they are not allowed to talk

Ten words each

I'm talking more spirit of the game though.

You don't screw over your team by telling the other team you are evil and what your power does
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Benesephiir wrote:
Samool wrote:
Benesephiir wrote:
If so, you shouldn't have gotten a result.

If you ended up figuring out that it was a good idea to lie about your view that's great, and you tricked me into making a bad claim because I was sure you were on my team.

I got the view that you arent Sasquatch?

Because you said you got a view at all I "knew" you were lying.

So I couldn't claim cabin guest because my partner was there.

oh. Is your ability limited to trope targets only maybe?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
Benes, has Mimi been a NK target yet?

Definitely not
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything that targets me gets delayed by a deadline.

So you sound have known I wasn't Sasquatch at lynch
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok! We're going to call the game. I'm actively in a movie theater right now watching a movie, so feel free to discuss whatever and we'll figure out what to do about endgame resolution in a few hours!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[vote nightfall]
I think we should talk about all this post-game when we know everything that happened.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Benesephiir wrote:
Samool wrote:
Benes, has Mimi been a NK target yet?

Definitely not

Ok, [vote nightfall]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Benesephiir wrote:
Everything that targets me gets delayed by a deadline.

So you sound have known I wasn't Sasquatch at lynch

Oh :/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (6/19) - # - Voted by

Benesephiir - 3 - Samool*(1), Mimikyu*(2), cvb2009(3)

Not Voting: Benesephiir, Hadley, Sitterson


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

cvb2009 - 1 - Benesephiir(3)
Mimikyu - 1 - Benesephiir*(2)
Samool - 1 - Benesephiir*(1)

Not Voting: Benesephiir, Hadley, Sitterson
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Benesephiir wrote:
If the facility is going to cheat for good I am not helping them win

So let's talk about this.

First of all, I didn't cheat.

We started the game able to post two gifs a day. When Acox died, that was raised to five. When RF died, that was raised again to five gifs and ten words.

Second of all, we aren't the same team. I spent forever on mathing out what was going to happen in HQ - you can check after the game is closed. Benes's only (literally - only) chance to win after RF was lynched was to mislynch Samool and NK cvb - and if that happened, Ryagic and I lost. If you can win and and I can lose? We aren't on the same team.

Once RF was lynched there was no way to have Facility and evil win together barring good throwing the game. I played for my win condition and I'm not sorry about that.

I am sorry I was forced to out you, Benes. I was going to wait and see how you were going to play it, but then Samool started talking about nightfalling and I had to do something. But you don't get to call me a cheater and make me feel bad by saying I wasn't playing in the "spirit of the game" when I absolutely was.

Edit: format.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
Benesephiir wrote:
Everything that targets me gets delayed by a deadline.

So you sound have known I wasn't Sasquatch at lynch

Oh :/

I actually asked if the mods made an error before I claimed, but I didn't really give them enough time to answer because I wanted to claim reasonably fast and I was actually really happy that samool had such a cool claim as my partner.

Again...

I really really wanted to just stop talking.

I just failed to avoid getting upset about figuring out how to make everyone but my team win.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  43 , 44 , 45 , 46 , 47  Next »  [47] |