Pierre-Luc Thiffault
Canada
St-Laurent
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Princes of Florence user review

Princes of Florence is a game from Rio Grande.

Even if this game is older than Puerto Rico. I've played Puerto Rico first.

Since it looked somewhat familiar, I've decided to give it a try. Today, am glad that I did. It's part of my game collection now and is one of my favorites.

Our first game of Princes of Florences, we were four players, all of us new to this game. This time, before playing this game, I read the rulebook cover to cover not to have the same problem as we did with Puerto Rico. laugh

We enjoyed ourselves playing with this game. We liked it alot. Matter of fact, lately, it's one of the games that we play the most often. We all try to learn and see new strategies and profit from them. Of course, it depends also what Profession cards that are given to us in the start of the game.

Since we started our first game, we played Princes of Florences about half a dozen times. To this day, I would say that there is something that am missing or not seeing clearly. I still havn't won a game. My brother won most of them the games that we played.

Nevertheless, Princes of Florence is a game that I enjoy playing and look forward to the next time this game hits the table for another play. Giving me the chance to redeem myself for the my pass failures playing with Princes of Florences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.