Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
1320 Posts
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [53] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: "HI, I want to play Werewolf online." - #209, for the new and the improving! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Limeztone wrote:
Samool wrote:
Limeztone wrote:
Smugs wrote:
Royalflush wrote:
Limeztone wrote:
Samool wrote:
[vote limez]
Hi all
Great choice, woof, woof :-)


I presume your kind of suggesting that this might be Sorc Lime openly hinting to Wolf Samool? Better than nothing, I guess. [Vote Lime]
shake

Why'd you say 'woof woof' then?

So you are the wolf?

My woofing was intended as a "joke" to You, as I thougt you gave paper to much miscredit for his woofing in the parallell game.

TFang, please hit my fingers if this kind of postings is on the bordeline of the rules...

Fair enough
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
*whacks Limez fingers*

Don't mention ongoing games, especially where the people involved have not flipped, but in general avoid it like the plague.

The reason for this rule is because even if your comment is innocent, it turns out you have no extra knowledge, it poisons the minds of people who are playing that game to wonder about things and see things in a light they shouldn't. Whether that is good for them or bad in terms of reads isn't the point, that you changed that game's experience for other players IS.

As it is, we would love it if we could somehow play every game totally separately, but we can't because we're human. We can, however, choose not to speak of it aloud.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, to be clear, dusk is today at 2:30pm. Get your playing on!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Horn
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to come in late, it's been a long weekend, but it doesn't look like I've missed too much. I'm going to start out with a vote samool because it felt like someone jumping on an opportunity to lynch an innocent.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Horn
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh. [vote samool]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (11/11) - # - Voted by

Farren - 2 - Ryagic(6), Royalflush(8)
Limeztone - 2 - Samool(4), Farren(7), Smugs(9)
Smugs - 2 - Limeztone(10), Samool(11)
Mellowmoonlight - 1 - dejojam1(2)
Samool - 1 - FGJustice(12)
PaperF - 0 - Smugs(5)
dejojam1 - 0 - Limeztone(3)
Dusty534 - 0 - dejojam1(1)

Not Voting: Dusty534, Mellowmoonlight, PaperF


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:30 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 2 - Dusty534(1), Mellowmoonlight(2)
Farren - 1 - Limeztone(7)
FGJustice - 1 - Samool(12)
Limeztone - 2 - dejojam1(3), Smugs(10)
Royalflush - 1 - Farren(8)
Ryagic - 1 - Farren(6)
Samool - 2 - Limeztone(4), Smugs(11)
Smugs - 2 - PaperF(5), Limeztone(9)

Not Voting: Dusty534, Mellowmoonlight, PaperF
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
FGJustice wrote:
Sorry to come in late, it's been a long weekend, but it doesn't look like I've missed too much. I'm going to start out with a vote samool because it felt like someone jumping on an opportunity to lynch an innocent.

So my move off the person in lynch lead is trying to lynch an innocent?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
FGJustice wrote:
Sorry to come in late, it's been a long weekend, but it doesn't look like I've missed too much. I'm going to start out with a vote samool because it felt like someone jumping on an opportunity to lynch an innocent.

Did this:
Smugs wrote:
Royalflush wrote:
Limeztone wrote:
Samool wrote:
[vote limez]
Hi all
Great choice, woof, woof :-)


I presume your kind of suggesting that this might be Sorc Lime openly hinting to Wolf Samool? Better than nothing, I guess. [Vote Lime]
Not bother you?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Horn
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only make one vote at a time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
Smugs wrote:
Royalflush wrote:
Limeztone wrote:
Samool wrote:
[vote limez]
Hi all
Great choice, woof, woof :-)


I presume your kind of suggesting that this might be Sorc Lime openly hinting to Wolf Samool? Better than nothing, I guess.
[Vote Lime]

This pings me
[vote smug]

Because you know your alignment or just in general?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
FGJustice wrote:
Sorry to come in late, it's been a long weekend, but it doesn't look like I've missed too much. I'm going to start out with a vote samool because it felt like someone jumping on an opportunity to lynch an innocent.

Me, in this case?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Horn
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
FGJustice wrote:
Sorry to come in late, it's been a long weekend, but it doesn't look like I've missed too much. I'm going to start out with a vote samool because it felt like someone jumping on an opportunity to lynch an innocent.

Me, in this case?

I may have gotten names mixed up when reading the quote tree. I guess I'm more tired than I thought.

Nevermind, it wasn't a terribly serious vote anyways. [unvote all]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (11/11) - # - Voted by

Farren - 2 - Ryagic(6), Royalflush(8)
Limeztone - 2 - Samool(4), Farren(7), Smugs(9)
Smugs - 2 - Limeztone(10), Samool(11)
Mellowmoonlight - 1 - dejojam1(2)
PaperF - 0 - Smugs(5)
dejojam1 - 0 - Limeztone(3)
Samool - 0 - FGJustice(12)
Dusty534 - 0 - dejojam1(1)

Not Voting: Dusty534, FGJustice, Mellowmoonlight, PaperF


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:30 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 2 - Dusty534(1), Mellowmoonlight(2)
Farren - 1 - Limeztone(7)
FGJustice - 1 - Samool(12)
Limeztone - 2 - dejojam1(3), Smugs(10)
Royalflush - 1 - Farren(8)
Ryagic - 1 - Farren(6)
Samool - 2 - Limeztone(4), Smugs(11)
Smugs - 2 - PaperF(5), Limeztone(9)

Not Voting: Dusty534, FGJustice, Mellowmoonlight, PaperF
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Limeztone
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
FGJustice wrote:
Smugs wrote:
FGJustice wrote:
Sorry to come in late, it's been a long weekend, but it doesn't look like I've missed too much. I'm going to start out with a vote samool because it felt like someone jumping on an opportunity to lynch an innocent.

Me, in this case?

I may have gotten names mixed up when reading the quote tree. I guess I'm more tired than I thought.

Nevermind, it wasn't a terribly serious vote anyways. [unvote all]
So what did you mean?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Limeztone
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Limeztone wrote:
FGJustice wrote:
Smugs wrote:
FGJustice wrote:
Sorry to come in late, it's been a long weekend, but it doesn't look like I've missed too much. I'm going to start out with a vote samool because it felt like someone jumping on an opportunity to lynch an innocent.

Me, in this case?

I may have gotten names mixed up when reading the quote tree. I guess I'm more tired than I thought.

Nevermind, it wasn't a terribly serious vote anyways. [unvote all]
So what did you mean?
I mean, what was the mixup?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Horn
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I honestly don't remember now.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
Royalflush wrote:
Limeztone wrote:
Samool wrote:
[vote limez]
Hi all
Great choice, woof, woof :-)


I presume your kind of suggesting that this might be Sorc Lime openly hinting to Wolf Samool? Better than nothing, I guess. [Vote Lime]

I would have guess that Flush just thought it was an odd response. Why this jump?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[Vote Smugs]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (11/11) - # - Voted by

Smugs - 3 - Limeztone(10), Samool(11), dejojam1(13)
Farren - 2 - Ryagic(6), Royalflush(8)
Limeztone - 2 - Samool(4), Farren(7), Smugs(9)
PaperF - 0 - Smugs(5)
dejojam1 - 0 - Limeztone(3)
Samool - 0 - FGJustice(12)
Mellowmoonlight - 0 - dejojam1(2)
Dusty534 - 0 - dejojam1(1)

Not Voting: Dusty534, FGJustice, Mellowmoonlight, PaperF


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:30 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 3 - Dusty534(1), Mellowmoonlight(2), Smugs(13)
Farren - 1 - Limeztone(7)
FGJustice - 1 - Samool(12)
Limeztone - 2 - dejojam1(3), Smugs(10)
Royalflush - 1 - Farren(8)
Ryagic - 1 - Farren(6)
Samool - 2 - Limeztone(4), Smugs(11)
Smugs - 2 - PaperF(5), Limeztone(9)

Not Voting: Dusty534, FGJustice, Mellowmoonlight, PaperF
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well this is a lot for 3 pages.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Limeztone
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Ryagic wrote:
Well this is a lot for 3 pages.
Sarcastic?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's weird to me that smugs is getting that much attention for something that Royalflush was first to draw attention to.

That said I like both of them.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Limeztone wrote:
Ryagic wrote:
Well this is a lot for 3 pages.
Sarcastic?

No, it's a surprisingly abrupt end to the meta phase.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Heya, guys!

So, I've been considering long and hard the state of the forum this week and this game's foreseable participation and probable replacements issue.

As currently structured in terms of rosters and timing and things, this game doesn't have a very good shot of really being a game and a good experience for most.

Of our two new people, who are the primary demographic we plan Hi around, one is cross-scheduled and the other is a west coaster that hasn't found the game yet. At best, if he finds us this morning, he will skate into what stands to be a very quiet thread. I think it is more likely that he will NOT find us before the participation cutoff.

I'm not even particularly comfortable putting out what people will treat as a high-priority replacement request (or more likely 2) today, given the number of games on.

However, MOST of the games this week are small player counts and/or at the end of the game, which means large percentages of those rosters will die off pretty fast. There's no big, long games running.

SO:

First dusk is being moved to WEDNESDAY, October 24th.

Even if we need replacements at that point, they should much more available in a way that doesn't just lower participation or up the stress in other games, and we'll get a proper D1-D3 in at the end of this week when it is less busy.

I'm still considering whether to lock the thread for a while. I'll GM you all if I do, and for now you can post/vote/etc if you'd like to. =)
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Limeztone
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Ryagic wrote:
It's weird to me that smugs is getting that much attention for something that Royalflush was first to draw attention to.

That said I like both of them.
True.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [53] |