Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim S.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Event card question!

#2, drawing a zombie card when you're in the courtyard. You place the zombie in an adjacent store, but WHO CHOOSES where? The humans or the zombie?

I vote Zombie. Am I right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Alder
United Kingdom

Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Lost In Time & Space
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Tim,

I believe it is the Zombie player if you are playing a game where the Zombie is a human player and if not then the human player who revealed the card chooses which of the 4 adjacent rooms the Zombie goes in.

Edit, I stand corrected, see below. Seems very odd to me that a Human controlling the Zombies wouldn't get to choose but there you have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarad Bond
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm only posting this because it was double-posted and answered in the other thread:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/30264317#30264317

The human player who revealed the card chooses.

For the record, I voted zombie player too, but we don't always get the one that makes the most sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I added that, and the link above to the source link on main post. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Waite
United Kingdom
Barnstone, Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
KingJackalope wrote:
You can only kill (1) Zombie on your turn, without something special.
Sorry if this is super pedantic but you can only kill (1) Zombie per move, correct?
So I could, say, kill 3 Zombies with my three moves (e.g. three melee attacks). That's not using anything special, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
waitepb wrote:
KingJackalope wrote:
You can only kill (1) Zombie on your turn, without something special.
Sorry if this is super pedantic but you can only kill (1) Zombie per move, correct?
So I could, say, kill 3 Zombies with my three moves (e.g. three melee attacks). That's not using anything special, right?

You are correct. 1 kill per move by default. KingJackalope was referring to someone suggesting you could perform a melee and ranged attack after a single move, which you can't. (He meant move not turn )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fixed original post. Yes, move not turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aarkenell wrote:
What about flipping the Search card when a player dies? For the purpose of determining Noise, do you look at the store in which the character just died, or do you work on the basis of the new/replacement character being in the courtyard (in which case, you can avoid making noise that would have occurred if the player didn’t die)?
Put another way, is the noise coming from the dying person (in the store), or from the onlooker (in the courtyard) screaming at their friend being eaten alive?

I am wondering too. It would make sense to make noise in the store where the player died. But I haven’t seen any answer to that question. Any idea ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.