BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: LJLabs 3.0 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Processed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Processed. Because my schedule was all wonky this past chunk, I decided to give y'all an extra day, so it's Day 10 part 2 today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You would normally have one less day to escape at this point, however there have been a few people that have been screwed over by inactive partners, so this is my last extra grace period! You still have until the end of Day 13 to escape.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have until the end of Day 12 to escape.

I will allow people to put in orders to move and then eat a pill, so if you are able to get out by doing that, you can still win.

Again, today is the last day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Almost everyone wins! The trick was to form a Partnership by eating pills with each others' names in the black room, then going to opposite rooms and eating each others' colors.

Game will be closed momentarily, and you can check out chats then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |