Hide
8 Posts

The Networks» Forums » General

Subject: Will expansion and stretch goals be at retail? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill M
msg tools
I missed the KS for the Executives expansion. Does anyone known if this will be available retail and if so, will the stretch goals also be available? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Williams
United Kingdom
Rossendale
Lancs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All expansions are available here to pre-order in the UK

https://www.chaoscards.co.uk/search/the-networks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
graham671 wrote:
I missed the KS for the Executives expansion. Does anyone known if this will be available retail and if so, will the stretch goals also be available? Thanks!

The Executives' stretch goals will be divided into two products: The Networks: More Executives and The Networks: Fancy Bits.

More Executives adds two Executives to Networks: Executives. Fancy Bits are, as the name implies, fancier bits that replace the base game's score and turn order markers, season markers, and timing cubes.

Fancy Bits is technically an accessory, not an expansion, according to BGG's categorization; that's why it has no entry yet.

Anyway, to complete answering your question: More Executives and Fancy Bits will be available from the Formal Ferret website and at conventions around November. At the start, we will only ship to the US, but I'm hoping to figure out international shipping by the end of the year.

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill M
msg tools
Gil,
That helps immensely! I am fairly new to the hobby and have really enjoyed The Networks thematically and mechanically. I was bumbed that I missed the KS (not having discovered the game when it was live) but its great to hear that I will be able to acquire the expansion and stretch goals in some way. Shout out to the Ludology podcast (one of my favorites)and keep up the great work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill M
msg tools
Gil, since I have your ear, I have second (third) print run of the game. How would I go about at this point getting the Network cards that were changed: Market Research, Daytime Soaps, Advertising Push, and Flexible Schedule. I checked the Formal Ferret website and didn’t see any info. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those will be available on the Formal Ferret website soon as well! You can also get them from my booth at Essen, BGG.CON, and PAX Unplugged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Taylor
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IngredientX wrote:
Those will be available on the Formal Ferret website soon as well! You can also get them from my booth at Essen, BGG.CON, and PAX Unplugged.

It would have been much simpler to say NO RETAIL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

I just put my web store online, so you can now buy Networks mini-expansions (from stretch goals) and replacement Network Cards there!

Sadly, I can't guarantee Christmas delivery, but I'm glad this is finally up.

Shipping fees outside the US are a bit high. My next project is to figure out how I can make these a bit lower.

Obviously, there are going to be rough edges here and there (this is literally the first place I'm posting about it), so please let me know if anything looks weird. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls