Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Limeztone
msg tools
mbmbmb
Dake wrote:
nice game, samool.
Yes, very nice Samool!
I suspected Dake and Ortho but you where just shiny to me!

Thanks for modding!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm sorry i ducked out, everyone. i didn't have it in me to fight and i felt the situation dictated a hard fight. sorry you had to sub into that smug. i appreciate you stepping in though.

it was nice cubbing with you, ortho.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment, at the beginning, where we could have said -- no. But somehow we missed it.
mbmbmb
Dake wrote:

Likewise. I was a little bit fight-deficient in this game myself, so we were a good pairing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Grats Evil!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:
i'm sorry i ducked out, everyone. i didn't have it in me to fight and i felt the situation dictated a hard fight. sorry you had to sub into that smug. i appreciate you stepping in though.

Thanks for the opportunity, Dake It was no real pressure to step into, tbh, because coming in it felt like the decision was made, so whatever I did from there was a free hit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Limeztone
msg tools
mbmbmb
I forgot to say that I'm very impressed by TFang who managed to move his vote to Samool. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Limeztone wrote:
I forgot to say that I'm very impressed by TFang who managed to move his vote to Samool. thumbsup

This game is a win in my book!

I didn't expect Ku to find Paper as good - the ways I did involved having experienced F3 style events with Paper in the past and tripping over the same stuff she did here. If I didn't feel that exact vibe from arguing that he'd taken a play too far without worrying about being believed or F3s where he'd said stuff that didn't make sense to me as a defense with a special kind of passion in the past, I wouldn't have managed it here myself.

I was a little dismayed at LJ thinking we should have known to vote Ortho magically in the 26 minutes into the day it took for evil to get LHLV - when both those votes were BEFORE he claimed Hunter, and he was PoV fact evil based on his claim. I assume she just wasn't following closely, though.

I edited out an excurses on the way I feel like my schedule screwed up what should have been our win in a more formal way. I still feel that way and don't know what to do about it, but I don't think the stuff I wrote was helpful. I feel like Ku could have felt guilted about her Ortho/me read in a way I didn't intend when I wrote it.

Ortho, were you okay this game? I was serious in what I said, though I'm sorry for having brought it up midgame. You got the presence advantage at the end so it balanced out, I guess?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment, at the beginning, where we could have said -- no. But somehow we missed it.
mbmbmb
TFang wrote:

I was a little dismayed at LJ thinking we should have known to vote Ortho magically in the 26 minutes into the day it took for evil to get LHLV - when both those votes were BEFORE he claimed Hunter, and he was PoV fact evil based on his claim. I assume she just wasn't following closely, though.

I think LJ was saying that it's correct for the town to vote into the villager claims instead of the hunter claims. Which I normally think is true, but not right here.

Because of Kuchick's views, Lone Wolf was in the Hunter claims, so either dichotomy was the same.

TFang wrote:

Ortho, were you okay this game?

I impulsively joined this game because I was sad about some stuff, and I was looking for WW to cheer me up. But in that state of mind, it wasn't going to happen if I were evil. But once I was evil, I was committed.

It was fine. I liked my game plan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  37 , 38 , 39 , 40 , 41  |