BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Matrix 9er XXVII rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cap Pirate
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I also loved playing with @Madeline, btw. I'm not sure if we've played before (I think once, iirc), but I really enjoyed this game and I think you're an outstanding player!

But I actually enjoyed playing with all of you <3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madeline B
msg tools
No mountains, no valleys
badge
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cap13 wrote:
I also loved playing with @Madeline, btw. I'm not sure if we've played before (I think once, iirc), but I really enjoyed this game and I think you're an outstanding player!

The niner where you died D1 as priest whistle

Thanks though!

(As a general rule, I would appreciate not being called outstanding after games I lose, it makes me on my guard and sometimes patronized and I'm assuming that's not people's intentions.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne
msg tools
badge
'Did you know the human eye can see more shades of green than any other color?'
mb
Thanks for the game everyone, players and mods! I'm glad we found each other Cap
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That was one of the most impressive good performances I've seen in double must lynch
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madelineb wrote:
Cap13 wrote:

Thanks though!

(As a general rule, I would appreciate not being called outstanding after games I lose, it makes me on my guard and sometimes patronized and I'm assuming that's not people's intentions.)

I think everyone in this game played pretty well but cap and Anne especially crushed it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanderscamp 07:56 AM] i don't even think mrfan or madeline played badly, they just happened to walk into this impending hammer of doom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/2081547/matrix-9er-xxvi...

The next one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cap Pirate
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Vanderscamp wrote:
Vanderscamp 07:56 AM] i don't even think mrfan or madeline played badly, they just happened to walk into this impending hammer of doom

I 100% agree with this.

madelineb wrote:
Cap13 wrote:

Thanks though!

I'm sorry, Madeline. I definitely wasn't patronizing you, but 100% serious. I do think you played a really good game and the reason I was quite sure about you being evil was that I had very solid good reads on Anne and Pilot/Justice rather than having a bad read on you (or Mrfan). I also got the feeling that you're a very competent player in general and I enjoyed our discussions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Good game everyone! Grats fellow Goods!

One heck of a great finish. That took some good play and good reads!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game is closed