Prev «  1 , 2  | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Complaint Department

Subject: Deletion of Post and Suspension Threat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
The rule is don't post anything which the moderator-in-chief politically disagrees with.
If they made that clear on sign-up it would save a lot of grief.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Skeletor wrote:
The rule is don't post anything which the moderator-in-chief politically disagrees with.
If they made that clear on sign-up it would save a lot of grief.

Not in this case, though. Admin says, if you don't like the topic, don't reply; dude replies to say he finds the word offensive. The rules can't get much simpler than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Keiser
United States
Waunakee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like the ability to step back, reflect, and then modulate needs improvement.

PS.. If you are losing sleep over this... you shouldn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Threads like this serve the useful function of allowing sexists to out themselves, like moths to flame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meeple Up
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
I had no idea what mansplaining was so I asked my wife and she womansplained it to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Complaint Department

Reminder: antagonistic, insulting, hateful, or otherwise disruptive comments ARE NOT welcome in the BGG forums.

Please use the icon when you see disruptive or antagonistic comments or any other violations of the Community Rules. This serves two purposes:

1- using the icon will bring that post to the attention of forum moderators so they can deal with it appropriately. We prefer that you not respond to the post directly. Responding invites the offender to continue, and if you respond aggressively you may end up dragging yourself down with the offender.

2- if enough users flag a post using the icon then that post will be hidden from general view, preventing others from being exposed to it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
As Community Manager, I take final responsibility for all moderation done on the site.

If you have any concerns about moderation you can address them to me directly via geekmail.

This thread is locked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.