Recommend
17 
 Thumb up
 Hide
282 Posts
[1]  Prev «  8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12  Next »  [12] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Harry Potter and the Eighth Horcrux rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PaperF wrote:
SerWave wrote:
PaperF wrote:
Madeline, I considered poisoning you, but the two votes thing was a plus for good, so I didn't only because of that. You calling me evil didn't feel natural too.
Did you not poison at all? soblue

I thought you were going to poison her for sure after that final vote.

I poisoned Majai. Acox was next in my list, then madeline. Madeline's lynch chaos was pretty evil.

Ya, that snipe to save Majai was the first that I doubted her and it was a super duper evil snipe.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madeline B
msg tools
No mountains, no valleys
badge
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PaperF wrote:
Ohhhhh, so evils kind of had vote control and we didn't know it? We didn't stood a chance! yuk
If it's any consolation, neither did we [edit: know it].
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
monogarden wrote:
I didn't actually realize our roles we submitted were for our own characters, I thought it was for a general pool that everyone would come from.

Once I got my real role and cover role and figured out my mistake, I wished I'd put a little more time into my list.

Yeah, nor did I. I put a few I actually liked and then just filled up the list, thinking it was about what was in the game. I doubt I would have actually put Greyback as a role I wanted.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
PaperF wrote:
SerWave wrote:
PaperF wrote:
Madeline, I considered poisoning you, but the two votes thing was a plus for good, so I didn't only because of that. You calling me evil didn't feel natural too.
Did you not poison at all? soblue

I thought you were going to poison her for sure after that final vote.

I poisoned Majai. Acox was next in my list, then madeline. Madeline's lynch chaos was pretty evil.

Madeline was before me?

Paper, I assumed after that night you were going to poison Madeline due to her vote strength and let me live, then lead a lynch on me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
PaperF wrote:
SerWave wrote:
PaperF wrote:
Madeline, I considered poisoning you, but the two votes thing was a plus for good, so I didn't only because of that. You calling me evil didn't feel natural too.
Did you not poison at all? soblue

I thought you were going to poison her for sure after that final vote.

I poisoned Majai. Acox was next in my list, then madeline. Madeline's lynch chaos was pretty evil.

Madeline was before me?
Yes. I was starting to put feel like maybe acox was clearing good you. I had it like this after D3: majai > acox > madeline > samool > xand > serv > kermit
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
monogarden wrote:
I didn't actually realize our roles we submitted were for our own characters, I thought it was for a general pool that everyone would come from.

Once I got my real role and cover role and figured out my mistake, I wished I'd put a little more time into my list.

Yeah, nor did I. I put a few I actually liked and then just filled up the list, thinking it was about what was in the game. I doubt I would have actually put Greyback as a role I wanted.

In fact I still never realised this until it was mentioned today. I couldn't remember who I put. laugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PaperF wrote:
Samool wrote:
PaperF wrote:
SerWave wrote:
PaperF wrote:
Madeline, I considered poisoning you, but the two votes thing was a plus for good, so I didn't only because of that. You calling me evil didn't feel natural too.
Did you not poison at all? soblue

I thought you were going to poison her for sure after that final vote.

I poisoned Majai. Acox was next in my list, then madeline. Madeline's lynch chaos was pretty evil.

Madeline was before me?
Yes. I was starting to put feel like maybe acox was clearing good you. I had it like this after D3: majai > acox > madeline > samool > xand > serv > kermit

Yeah you and royalape both had moments where you nailed all the evils in your thread which was really impressive
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
also the first time I wasn't a panicky werewolf! laugh

*raises eyebrow*

Those chats are you NOT panicking?
6 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
Samool wrote:
PaperF wrote:
SerWave wrote:
PaperF wrote:
Madeline, I considered poisoning you, but the two votes thing was a plus for good, so I didn't only because of that. You calling me evil didn't feel natural too.
Did you not poison at all? soblue

I thought you were going to poison her for sure after that final vote.

I poisoned Majai. Acox was next in my list, then madeline. Madeline's lynch chaos was pretty evil.

Madeline was before me?

Paper, I assumed after that night you were going to poison Madeline due to her vote strength and let me live, then lead a lynch on me.
Poisoning you was more safe in case madeline was good. I hoped her to get her Nked, or samool. Kermit and somebody else, so I didn't poison them, and poisoned you.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Grats evils!

Thanks for the game mods!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
Netslummer wrote:
also the first time I wasn't a panicky werewolf! laugh

*raises eyebrow*

Those chats are you NOT panicking?
LMAO there was a little panic. but mostly I was chill and having fun for once!

I mean, there's always a little bit of paranoia and panic, right?

normally Im just a ball of nerves and hate being evil.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PaperF wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:
Samool wrote:
PaperF wrote:
SerWave wrote:
PaperF wrote:
Madeline, I considered poisoning you, but the two votes thing was a plus for good, so I didn't only because of that. You calling me evil didn't feel natural too.
Did you not poison at all? soblue

I thought you were going to poison her for sure after that final vote.

I poisoned Majai. Acox was next in my list, then madeline. Madeline's lynch chaos was pretty evil.

Madeline was before me?

Paper, I assumed after that night you were going to poison Madeline due to her vote strength and let me live, then lead a lynch on me.
Poisoning you was more safe in case madeline was good. I hoped her to get her Nked, or samool. Kermit and somebody else, so I didn't poison them, and poisoned you.

Aaaah. So even despite her move, you still thought she may be good.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Other things I enjoyed:
nets and madelineb pretending to be good in slytherin chat when no one else ended up getting to read it.

madeline's rhyming

Discussions about who was actually evil in Harry Potter lore.

nets wanting me to post specific gifs of Bellatrix dying when he died and generally being super excited about everything.

Serwave giffing in a HP game is always great!
11 
 Thumb up
1.26
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
PaperF wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:
Samool wrote:
PaperF wrote:
SerWave wrote:
PaperF wrote:
Madeline, I considered poisoning you, but the two votes thing was a plus for good, so I didn't only because of that. You calling me evil didn't feel natural too.
Did you not poison at all? soblue

I thought you were going to poison her for sure after that final vote.

I poisoned Majai. Acox was next in my list, then madeline. Madeline's lynch chaos was pretty evil.

Madeline was before me?

Paper, I assumed after that night you were going to poison Madeline due to her vote strength and let me live, then lead a lynch on me.
Poisoning you was more safe in case madeline was good. I hoped her to get her Nked, or samool. Kermit and somebody else, so I didn't poison them, and poisoned you.

Aaaah. So even despite her move, you still thought she may be good.
Mechanically alone, yeah. We were at must lynch, so the two votes thing was key if she was good, but she wasn't. :/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So.... Ron wasn't in the game?


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryagic wrote:
Other things I enjoyed:
nets and madelineb pretending to be good in slytherin chat when no one else ended up getting to read it.

madeline's rhyming

Discussions about who was actually evil in Harry Potter lore.

nets wanting me to post specific gifs of Bellatrix dying when he died and generally being super excited about everything.

Serwave giffing in a HP game is always great!
laughlaugh

specifically:


especially considering my cover role!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Royalflush wrote:
So.... Ron wasn't in the game?

Nope!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Freedonia
flag msg tools
badge
When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I had all the evils nailed in Ministry except Madeline at some point and then convinced myself otherwise, especially about acox and Samool, who did seem very evil. Grrr.

Madeline, you really nailed it. It was only towards the end of LC today that I started suspecting you. And, of course, your last minute vote to save Majai was super evil
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It was getting close in the ministry thread at the end but it was one of the most exciting lynches ive played with imo!

I think im starting to enjoy being good instead of evil now though yuk
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Freedonia
flag msg tools
badge
When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a lot of fun despite that crushing feeling of losing towards the end.

Looking forward to actually reading the books even more now!

Thanks for moderating, Ry, Smugs, and LJ (even if you are all one big evil sandwich.)
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
zenofkermit wrote:
I had a lot of fun despite that crushing feeling of losing towards the end.

Looking forward to actually reading the books even more now!

Thanks for moderating, Ry, Smugs, and LJ (even if you are all one big evil sandwich.)
oop. dont read my posts.

#themespoilers.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
zenofkermit wrote:
I think I had all the evils nailed in Ministry except Madeline at some point and then convinced myself otherwise, especially about acox and Samool, who did seem very evil. Grrr.

Madeline, you really nailed it. It was only towards the end of LC today that I started suspecting you. And, of course, your last minute vote to save Majai was super evil

Oh yeah. That's why I was like, this vote is not staying there.
This is the ultimate ruse.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tricky game when everyone thinks we shouldn't be collapsing the threads when in fact that is exactly what we should do. shake

Explains why we had all the movers we did!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Next time I read Dejo as evil, can we lynch her? Pretty please?

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12  Next »  [12] |