Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Riley
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone please explain how Fuel Leak works? I'm new to the game.

Do you add another crit card, and then flip over the Fuel Leak?
Or do you just flip over the Fuel Leak?

I'm assuming if you turn the card to the print side again then the original thing happens again, I'm just not sure what that is. Do you take another crit card and then flip it over again? Or not?

Thanks for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Kr├╝ger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the card text so I can't help much. But in general, try to do whatever the card says as literally as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. In general, it's best to post the card text if you want people to tell you how it works.

2. The text is:
After you suffer 1 [critical] damage, suffer 1 [normal] damage and repair this card.
Action: Repair this card.

3. This means that, if you have this as a faceup damage card, the next time you suffer critical (faceup) damage with Fuel Leak faceup, you draw an additional facedown damage card and flip the Fuel Leak card facedown. Or, you can flip it over as an action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Johansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sarcasmorator wrote:

3. This means that, if you have this as a faceup damage card, the next time you suffer critical (faceup) damage with Fuel Leak faceup, you draw an additional facedown damage card and flip the Fuel Leak card facedown. Or, you can flip it over as an action.

Just a small clarification, you don't atomaticaly draw an extra damage card if you have this card face up when suffering critical damage. You suffer one extra (non critical) damage. So if you have shields (mabye you have a chirpy astromech that has regenerated a shield for you after receiving the Fuel leak) when that happens, you flip over a shiled tooken instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that's true; there are relatively few ways to get shields back, so usually a card is what you'll draw, but not always.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.