Popular Tags: [View All]
Ananda Gupta
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Just from the nature of "labor" I am assuming that players can't carry over labor from turn to turn, but I could not find a rule to this effect in the rulebook. Am I right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Re:Labor replenishment
No, you can carry over as much labor as the amount you will receive in the next Inca phase (3 for the early empire, 1 for the middle empire, and 0 for the late empire, if I recall correctly).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ananda Gupta
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Re:Labor replenishment
You're quite right and indeed the designer confirmed this. (And, embarrassingly, it was in the rules. heh.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Gardiner
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
During the Sapa Inca phase, you discard all saved labor tokens over the base amount the next Inca phase will give you. This is in the rule book.

To describe this differently, at the end of a turn (made of several people and sun phases) you may save only as many tokens as you would earn from the Inca phase (not counting your conquered territories). So in the Middle Era, you can save one token, except in the last turn of this Era, because the Late Era Inca phase offers zero labor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.