Thumb up
 Hide
56 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Complaint Department

Subject: BGG community/administration. Good friends or worst enemies? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: good_friends [+] [View All]
Interesting to note that 9 of the 12 "10" ratings are from users who have only rated this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The play's the thing ...
Australia
Point Lonsdale
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Going thirty-eight, Dan, chill the f*** out. Mow your damn lawn and sit the hell down.
mbmbmbmbmb
zuludawn wrote:
Interesting to note that 9 of the 12 "10" ratings are from users who have only rated this game.

(To the OP I’m one of the people who voted the game a one because of your PR problems. This thread is the perfect example of the problem you have. You did geekmail asking me to explain my vote well here it is.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
petegs wrote:
zuludawn wrote:

(To the OP I’m one of the people who voted the game a one because of your PR problems. This thread is the perfect example of the problem you have. You did geekmail asking me to explain my vote well here it is.)

Waiting for my Geekmail from them now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shkutinho wrote:
I know that "Continuing to post through a different account WILL result in being PERMANENTLY BANNED from the site.", but I guess administration and community will allow to post this last comment with explanation. This will be the last message.
”I’m in the board game industry... what could be the harm of getting permanently banned from the primary board game community on the internet?” Your judgement is more than a bit questionable.

Actually I take that back. Forcing yourself into a situation where you can no longer come here and post may be the best thing you could have done for yourself and your company. You’ll no longer have the option of creating new PR blunders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Keiser
United States
Waunakee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So much drama. So little to show for it. Apart from a few threads. Seems like a really bad resource allocation decision.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
User has been banned. This seems like a good time to lock this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  |