Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charl van Niekerk
Canada
Wainfleet
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Agreed. Canadian here - And I can't justify $45 Canadian (30 euros) for shipping. That's like a whole game.

PLEASE consider group pledges. I am excited about this game, but otherwise I will wait for retail.

Charl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If they were only shipping 1 or 2 boxes instead of 3 they could cut some costs. I never understood why the kickstarter exclusive box wasn’t just a big box version of the game, expansion and stretch goals. That way they’re at least taking up less space because they’re only shipping one box with everything in it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael Ponga
Belgium
Bruxelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jimmydm90 wrote:
If they were only shipping 1 or 2 boxes instead of 3 they could cut some costs. I never understood why the kickstarter exclusive box wasn’t just a big box version of the game, expansion and stretch goals. That way they’re at least taking up less space because they’re only shipping one box with everything in it.

Wait, so the exclusive box will only contain the 3d map? I just assumed it was indeed a big box! 3 boxes makes it a bit less appealing, imho...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zock'n' Roll
Austria
Innsbruck
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I belive this were wrong informations.
I don't belive Theresa will come 3 boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From Cranio...

blackworm wrote:

Second, the KS Exclusive Box. It is NOT a bigger box: it is a companion box, containing the 3D map (we'll reveal it today) and the KS elements - a series of SG that will not be available after the campaign end.

So yeah they're definitely doing three boxes. I assume that's because it's logistically easier for Cranio but in terms of shipping costs and storage convenience it's not good for customers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Maltman
Canada
RICHMOND HILL
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KingCoolDaddy1 wrote:
Agreed. Canadian here - And I can't justify $45 Canadian (30 euros) for shipping. That's like a whole game.

PLEASE consider group pledges. I am excited about this game, but otherwise I will wait for retail.

Charl

I know in the Toronto area we can get group buys for large numbers of games if you can get us a better deal on shipping. If you're worried about a retailer trying to sneak in, we could get everyone in the group to pledge $1 and give you the list of names. But the shipping is a killer for Canada and you'll unfortunately find a lot of us waiting 6+ months longer to get it retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenn B
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the kickstarter live? wasn't it suppose to be today?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
SocksRule wrote:

Yes and no
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
feldfan2014 wrote:
SocksRule wrote:

Yes and no
Didn't you mean 'No and yes'?

Just posted was the announcment that the KS is delayed, and will now be launched next Wednesday, the 17th.
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/30214252#30214252
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
baboon baboonov
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dragos_br wrote:
Lol 140 Euro for Rest of the world. Are you delivering in person?

It would be cheaper for me to fly to Italy and pick up the game in person.

Shipping costs is the main reason I don't bother with KS yuk

Edit: what's in common with Afghanistan, Iran, Israel and Russia?
All of them don't get shipping for Barrage
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Predrag Svilar
Serbia
Novi Sad
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After seing the shipping prices I'm going to wait for retail and pay waaaay much less
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilherme de Paula
msg tools
They should review the prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zock'n' Roll
Austria
Innsbruck
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also wondering why shipping to Germany and Austria is higher in Price than shipping to Benelux. Seems a Little confusing (of course, it is just a few €s, but it is confusing).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cédric V
Belgium
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
anxi wrote:
I am also wondering why shipping to Germany and Austria is higher in Price than shipping to Benelux. Seems a Little confusing (of course, it is just a few €s, but it is confusing).

Don't touch my shipping cost .

Spoiler (click to reveal)
except if they find a way to decrease the price everywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luigi 'bove' de feo
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

So, after a lot of discussion, we come to the conclusion that, according to our business and production plan, at the moment a Big Box combining core game, expansion and KS exclusive is a no go for us. This configuration was conceived to offer a flexible pledge option for most of the backers, while adding or modifing the top tier would prove not sustainable to us (as per agreement with our production unit).

However, we understand the topic is a hot one, so in order to boost the KS Exclusive we decided to edit the shipping costs for that tier: you'll see that the KS Exclusive will cost the same as the Core+Leeghwater expansion!

*NOTE: We are updating the shipping costs in the KS frontend, just give us some time to update the shipping cost table too!*

We really hope you'll appreciate this, even if there will be no Bog Box Tier; and at the same time, rest assured, we'll treasure this experience for our next KS campaigns!

End note: thank you so much for your feedback, as usual, and for your kind messages. The Cranio Community Team really appreciate it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luigi 'bove' de feo
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
About Germany you are right. There's a mistake.
About Austria and Benelux, there's not mistakes. Our fulfillment center is closer to Benelux than Austria.

Sorry about that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MaltmanJ wrote:
KingCoolDaddy1 wrote:

Charl

I know in the Toronto area we can get group buys for large numbers of games if you can get us a better deal on shipping. If you're worried about a retailer trying to sneak in, we could get everyone in the group to pledge $1 and give you the list of names. But the shipping is a killer for Canada and you'll unfortunately find a lot of us waiting 6+ months longer to get it retail.

What is also concerning is that only US and UK are shipping friendly, meaning that there will likely be import fees and taxes on top of the shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilherme de Paula
msg tools
You already updated de KS page?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there at least enough space in the core Barrage box to fit the Leeghwater expansion components?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luigi 'bove' de feo
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
guifps wrote:
You already updated de KS page?

We are updating the page thanks to your advices,too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luigi 'bove' de feo
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jimmydm90 wrote:
Is there at least enough space in the core Barrage box to fit the Leeghwater expansion components?

There is not enough space, the box would result overflowing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
riccardo rodolfi
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everybody! We just updated the shipping rates, and we are going live in two hours
Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blackworm wrote:
Hello everybody! We just updated the shipping rates, and we are going live in two hours
Enjoy!

Wow, that's an amazing changing for Australia (14/18 instead of 40/52 Euro, and 70 max (for countries included in this campaign)).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Bampi
Italy
Padova
flag msg tools
badge
"Go suck yer blade!"
mbmbmbmbmb
BeloW06 wrote:
blackworm wrote:
Enjoy!

Wow, that's an amazing changing for Australia (14/18 instead of 40/52 Euro, and 70 max (for countries included in this campaign)).

They listened to people. Smart move. Now they have a much more realistic chance to reach good numbers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Last Warning
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How much would shipping to Southeast Asia be? Game looks really good, and it'll be a shame if the shipping costs are prohibitively high for me :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.