BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Midwest

Subject: ROFUM Games Saturday in Royal Oak, MI (Detroit) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: michigan [+] [View All]
Matthew Teets
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Royal Oak First United Methodist Church (ROFUM) is organizing a monthly "Games Saturday" from 11am-5pm. The next date is October 6th. The address is 320 W. Seventh St., Royal Oak, MI 48067 USA and here is a link with a map and additional information: http://www.rofum.org/location.html
There is some free parking and directly northwest of the church is a large parking structure that only costs $3 for the entire time otherwise.
Some highlights of our locations:
Large Space - Over 3000 square foot of handicap accessible space
Centrally located near the highway intersections of I-75 & I-696
Over 50+ games provided or bring your own favorite game
Games available for younger children also if you want to bring your entire family
Snacks available at reasonable cost with proceeds benefiting choir camp.
In Royal Oak near many popular dining and entertainment establishments
and we also have a Saturday night service at 5:30pm for anyone who would like to stay or is looking for a church home.
When the web page for "Games Saturday" is up on the ROFUM site I will link that too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Teets
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Just a reminder, next Saturday from 11am - 5pm we will be having our Games Saturday, please come.

Matt_Teets wrote:
Royal Oak First United Methodist Church (ROFUM) is organizing a monthly "Games Saturday" from 11am-5pm. The next date is October 6th. The address is 320 W. Seventh St., Royal Oak, MI 48067 USA and here is a link with a map and additional information: http://www.rofum.org/location.html
There is some free parking and directly northwest of the church is a large parking structure that only costs $3 for the entire time otherwise.
Games available for younger children also if you want to bring your entire family
and we also have a Saturday night service at 5:30pm for anyone who would like to stay or is looking for a church home.
When the web page for "Games Saturday" is up on the ROFUM site I will link that too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Teets
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Royal Oak First United Methodist Church (ROFUM) is organizing a monthly "Games Saturday" from 11am-5pm. The next date is November 10th.
This month is a little different since it is my birthday!laugh There will be cake (chocolate, first come first serve). There will also be a prize drawing, a sealed copy of Railroad Tycoon by Eagle Games. So come help me celebrate and have some fun.
The address is 320 W. Seventh St., Royal Oak, MI 48067 USA and here is a link with a map and additional information: http://www.rofum.org/location.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.