Stephen Glenn
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If the bombadier dies before the bomb is dropped, does the bomb get dropped? Or is the mission aborted?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Spak
United States
Spencer
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another crewmember may drop bombs, automatically off target tho-.

See notes on the wounds table, or maybe it's the bomb drop table. ...It's in there somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Brunscheen
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your call. If close enough to home you can abort but I don’t like leaving the bomber stream. I usually put someone else in the spot and have him drop at a greatly reduced chance for a good bomb run.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like board games more than most people.
United States
Northlake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
When I die I want people to look at the condition of my games and say, "Man, he really played these alot."
mbmbmb
Note also that if you abort, it still counts towards your 25-mission goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kovacs
United States
Elyria
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Table O-6 Bomb Run (orange card): "Note c) If Bombardier KIA or seriously wounded, Bomb Run automatically Off Target."

Note that when using the optional Pathfinder rules (where everyone drops their bombs on the lead ship's drop) Table O-6 should be used normally even if the bombardier is KIA or seriously wounded as long as someone else takes the bombardier's position before the drop is made (and there is no damage to the equipment). If the Pathfinder's bombardier is KIA or wounded before the drop point then another plane, with a healthy bombardier, must take over the Pathfinder role.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.