Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lore wrote:
Farren wrote:
Question for both of you: why did you both wait so long to claim Villager?

Why did you claim so early?

People have different ideas on when it is right to claim. A villager claim by me certainly would not have made anyone think one way or another... not in this game. I would have claimed villager and others would still wonder if I was the sorc or wolf.
I had a picture in my head of D2 of a 9er as being this magical, wonderful world of flying claims, chaos, confusion. I was looking forward to puzzling it all out, and wanted to play my part in it.

What we got didn't seem quite as chaotic as what I was expecting. Still got to puzzle it out, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
mbmbmbmbmb
Preliminary vote:

[vote Royalflush]

Wolves have one task in a final three - get an ally. Doesn't matter who, just find one. Villagers have two tasks - find the wolf, convince their partner.

Lore has been acting like he's a villager today. Royal's made one post with a vote and nothing else.

I will be back on again at least an hour before lynch, with enough time to catch up and deliberate some more. But right now, this is where I am.

If I don't see any more content at that time, I will be concentrating my final re-reads on D1. I suspect that's where the answer lies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (3/9) - # - Voted by

Royalflush - 2 - Lore(2), Farren(3)
Lore - 1 - Royalflush(1)

Not Voting: N/A

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 1:01 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 2:01 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Farren - 1 - Royalflush(3)
Lore - 1 - Royalflush(2)
Royalflush - 1 - Lore(1)

Not Voting: N/A

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lore wrote:
You have both voted for gdap on D1 but only Farren voted CVB on d1.
If I was a wolf with Cvb I probably would have voted for him myself.

Maybe he is the wolf. But I've been reading him as good all game. Throwaway vote on Cvb. Then sets out to save Cvb from the lynch and convinces me to go along with his vote. Would Farren make that play? Yeah, I can see it.

Farren, tell me yourself. Would you make that play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lore wrote:
Farren wrote:
I feel a little better about cvb and a little worse about gdapkus.

[unvote bluelise]
[vote gdapkus]

gdapkus wrote:
no, that'd be mean. I mean I'm assuming I'd get to be part of the 5er, but who else do we take with us? we should stage some sort of competition where everyone votes on who not to play in our 5er. Maybe give a couple people the right to veto a player of they're choice.

Seriously though.. D1 11er has less info for good at the start and tends to be fluff filled. 9er D1 has more info and should be more content rich out of the gate. but i'm letting myself get sucked into a semantic debate. I hate the fluffiness of many 11er D1s I've played and wish people took their votes more seriously as a way to generate info rather than seeing it as random, but that has nothing to do with this game.

You've been providing a lot of FUD and not much else. I'm not so much concerned by the former as I am the latter, especially after reading the bolded part. And your vote pattern does not match up with the underlined part, especially given the context of the bolded part. A meta-vote on me, and no change until just now does not strike me as an attempt to gather information.

This seemed more than just a simple bus [vote royal]
You're quoting Farren there, so I'm assuming you're saying he wouldn't make that bus. A bus on a Sorcerer whom he didn't know was a Sorcerer? I'm missing what you're trying to say... is this just FUD?

And btw, I don't see a world in which it makes much sense for Gdap|Wolf and Cvb|Sorc, so I'm assuming the other way is what we had.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lore wrote:
When the vote was between Blue and CVB, you both voted Blue and at the last minute.

You both used similar language.

Royalflush wrote:
I feel better about cvb than Blue.

Farren wrote:
I think I feel better about cvb right now than I do bluelise. And if no one else is here, that's what the choice boils down to.

[unvote gdapkus]
[vote bluelise]
Interesting... Great minds?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lore wrote:
Royalflush wrote:
gdapkus wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
Lore wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
Lore wrote:
SaiSaysPlayGo wrote:
Farren wrote:
Oh happy day. This puts in me in a much better move.

I can sing! I can dance! Best of all, I can vote!

[vote Lore]

Hi!
[vote Farren] to knock the rust off

and to vouch for Lore

This sounds pretty sorcy to me. [vote Sai]

How so?

Did I need vouching for?

So, you're the wolf that the sorc is vouching for...?

[vote Lore], but I still think I'm missing something.
The idea I think is that sai was trying to look like the seer, but too obviously so which implies that he could be the sorc trying to set up a claim for later while not getting eaten by the wolves.

I agree that he's trying to look like something he's not, but then who isn't.
Otoh, it wouldn't be a bad move for the actual seer to do so, just because the wolves wouldn't think he actually was the seer. Not sure why the rest of the village wants to tear down a potential villager trying to trick the wolves...

[vote gdapkus]

This is interesting. I was the one that called out the obvious hint on me. Yet Royal votes gdap.
Actually you called it a Sorcerer move. Gdap decided to point out that the person was probably a good trying to look like the sorcerer. My problem with Gdap is right in my post. And guess what? I was right! He was trying to "tear down a potential villager trying to trick the wolves."

So what exactly is your point here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lore wrote:
This is amazing:

Royalflush wrote:
gdapkus wrote:
Royalflush wrote:
So, my reads as of now:

Leaning Good

Vanders
LJ

Unsure

Blue
Cvb
Farren
Sai

Pinging

Gdap
Lore
I've got a light wolfy vibe on Lore are you just distancing or Should I look elsewhere?
I think he's our Sorcerer.

But really Greg, let's talk about this in our Wolf Chat instead of the open thread, okay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lore wrote:
Would you two tell me who you think the wolf was between gdap and cvb and why?
Pretty obviously Cvb was the wolf. If not, then it boggles the mind as to why Wolf|Gdap would come out defending Cvb, claiming Hunter, and attacking LJ like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lore wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
SaiSaysPlayGo wrote:
Lore wrote:
SaiSaysPlayGo wrote:
Lore wrote:
SaiSaysPlayGo wrote:
Farren wrote:

[vote Lore]

Hi!

and to vouch for Lore

Is this a wolf claim?

Nope, I don't think as a wolf I would call out the undertones of you saying "I am the seer and Lore is my N0"
OK, but if you're not a wolf, then I could be the seer making tracks with that post. You voting for me makes me think that you know I couldn't possibly have you as my night zero. Which in turn has me starting to believe you're a wolf.

SaiSaysPlayGo wrote:
Now that everyone's posted, these are my reads:

Definitely not wolf:
Vanderscamp

Probably not wolf:
gdapkus
Farren

Can't tell:
ljtrigirl
Lore
bluelise

Very suspicious:
cvb2009
Royalflush

Lore- Why did you think that you were Sai's N0?

See the bold above. If Sai were making a hint about me in the first post. We then discussed whether it was the right thing to point out that it was a hint.

The assertion that if I was a wolf, I would know that he was not seer is interesting. If I were the wolf and this was a hint, then why would the wolves NK Sai on the first night?

Later Sai comes out with a different hint that said vanders was his N0. So everyone think he is the seer again. But now there are two hints.

And as I pointed out, if I were the wolf, I would not have been the one to call the hint (and knowing it was a false hint). And I would not be thinking Sai was the real seer, and would not have NKed him.

Since I am not the wolf, it sounded too obvious to be a real seer hint in a game where we don't get reveals. So was it a hint? Did we have a big discussion about it being hint only the now think it wasn't a hint?

So your current story is "I thought Sai was the Seer saying I was his N0 clear. So I voted for him and tried to get him lynched." Is that really the story you want to go with?

You're the only one who's been pushing this narrative that Sai somehow cleared you, even though it has been obvious that was not the case. It's one of the many things that has pinged me a lot about you. You keep trying to spin bs narratives and drive the lynch away from the correct targets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lore wrote:
Here was my worldview and it hasn't changed. It feels like I have always had farren in my good box and royal in the pingy box.

This worries me since I feel comfortable with my vote and comfort in a WW game always is a bad thing.
This actually sounded good. I still think you're trying to echo me just to get me on your side though, not because you really think this.

Bloody hell, if you really are good, convince me it's Farren. It feels like you just keep digging your grave instead. And frankly, if you're the wolf, I suppose I'm fine with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Farren wrote:
I don't think I did. Not sure what you're referencing here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Farren wrote:
Lore wrote:
Farren wrote:

People have different ideas on when it is right to claim. A villager claim by me certainly would not have made anyone think one way or another... not in this game. I would have claimed villager and others would still wonder if I was the sorc or wolf.
I had a picture in my head of D2 of a 9er as being this magical, wonderful world of flying claims, chaos, confusion. I was looking forward to puzzling it all out, and wanted to play my part in it.

What we got didn't seem quite as chaotic as what I was expecting. Still got to puzzle it out, though.
I enjoyed the puzzle. Talk me through your process in retrospective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Farren wrote:
Preliminary vote:

[vote Royalflush]

Wolves have one task in a final three - get an ally. Doesn't matter who, just find one. Villagers have two tasks - find the wolf, convince their partner.

Lore has been acting like he's a villager today. Royal's made one post with a vote and nothing else.
So your argument is... that I've been acting like neither a wolf nor a villager? Strange argument.

Quote:
I will be back on again at least an hour before lynch, with enough time to catch up and deliberate some more. But right now, this is where I am.

If I don't see any more content at that time, I will be concentrating my final re-reads on D1. I suspect that's where the answer lies.
As I said earlier, I'd be back later today.

I'm playing in too many games currently (my bad on that), but I'm here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Both of you:

Talk me through your reasoning on D2.

What's your biggest regret so far this game?

What was your best move this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
D1 VOTE TALLY

Player (9/9) - # - Voted by

bluelise - 5 - Vanderscamp(10), SaiSaysPlayGo(12), Farren(21), Vanderscamp(22), gdapkus(26), cvb2009(29), Farren(30), Royalflush(31)
cvb2009 - 4 - Farren(4), gdapkus(5), SaiSaysPlayGo(18), ljtrigirl(19), Lore(24), bluelise(27)
Farren - 0 - ljtrigirl(3), gdapkus(6), SaiSaysPlayGo(7)
gdapkus - 0 - Royalflush(20), Farren(28)
Lore - 0 - Farren(1), cvb2009(15), cvb2009(25)
SaiSaysPlayGo - 0 - cvb2009(2), Lore(13), Farren(14), bluelise(17)
Vanderscamp - 0 - bluelise(9), Farren(16), cvb2009(23)
ljtrigirl - 0 - SaiSaysPlayGo(8), Lore(11)

D2 VOTE TALLY

Player (7/9) - # - Voted by

cvb2009 - 5 - ljtrigirl(1), gdapkus(3), Royalflush(4), Vanderscamp(6), Farren(7), Farren(9), Lore(10)
ljtrigirl - 1 - cvb2009(2), gdapkus(8)
gdapkus - 1 - cvb2009(11)
Vanderscamp - 0 - Lore(5)

D3 VOTE TALLY

Player (5/9) - # - Voted by

gdapkus - 4 - ljtrigirl*(2), Farren(3), Royalflush(4), Lore(5)
ljtrigirl - 1 - gdapkus(1)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
D1

Lore - meta vote on LJ -> (12 hours later) vote on Sai ("Sounds Sorcy" for what he thinks is Sai clearing Lore) -> (next day) Vote on Cvb ("for Cvb making a comment that Sai was hinting to Wolf|Lore before Lore had posted"... except that Lore had posted numerous times - am I missing something here?)

Farren - meta vote on Lore -> (2 min later) meta vote on Cvb -> (30 min later) bandwagon on Sai ("sounds good") -> (2 hours later) vote on Vanders (because "signaling to wolves") -> (5 hours later) vote on Blue ("her switch away from Vanders was odd" - while then switching away from Vanders himself...) -> (next day) vote on Gdap ("FUD and lack of good content") -> (last-minute) vote on Blue ("feel better about Cvb than Blue")

Lore's votes don't make a lot of sense to me. Sounds like contrived excuses.

Farren's votes are all over the place. Often with flimsy reasoning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
And now, I really need to get going to bed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Carpenter
United States
Lakewood
California
flag msg tools
Click the Red Microbadge below to see my games for trade (or sell).
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Royalflush wrote:
Lore wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
SaiSaysPlayGo wrote:
Lore wrote:
SaiSaysPlayGo wrote:
Lore wrote:
SaiSaysPlayGo wrote:
Farren wrote:

[vote Lore]

Hi!

and to vouch for Lore

Is this a wolf claim?

Nope, I don't think as a wolf I would call out the undertones of you saying "I am the seer and Lore is my N0"
OK, but if you're not a wolf, then I could be the seer making tracks with that post. You voting for me makes me think that you know I couldn't possibly have you as my night zero. Which in turn has me starting to believe you're a wolf.

SaiSaysPlayGo wrote:
Now that everyone's posted, these are my reads:

Definitely not wolf:
Vanderscamp

Probably not wolf:
gdapkus
Farren

Can't tell:
ljtrigirl
Lore
bluelise

Very suspicious:
cvb2009
Royalflush

Lore- Why did you think that you were Sai's N0?

See the bold above. If Sai were making a hint about me in the first post. We then discussed whether it was the right thing to point out that it was a hint.

The assertion that if I was a wolf, I would know that he was not seer is interesting. If I were the wolf and this was a hint, then why would the wolves NK Sai on the first night?

Later Sai comes out with a different hint that said vanders was his N0. So everyone think he is the seer again. But now there are two hints.

And as I pointed out, if I were the wolf, I would not have been the one to call the hint (and knowing it was a false hint). And I would not be thinking Sai was the real seer, and would not have NKed him.

Since I am not the wolf, it sounded too obvious to be a real seer hint in a game where we don't get reveals. So was it a hint? Did we have a big discussion about it being hint only the now think it wasn't a hint?

So your current story is "I thought Sai was the Seer saying I was his N0 clear. So I voted for him and tried to get him lynched." Is that really the story you want to go with?

You're the only one who's been pushing this narrative that Sai somehow cleared you, even though it has been obvious that was not the case. It's one of the many things that has pinged me a lot about you. You keep trying to spin bs narratives and drive the lynch away from the correct targets.

Wow. This is disingenuous.

Sai made a hint and I called him on it for being pretty blatant. Some felt that it was not good for the village that I pointed out the seer like everyone in the game would miss the hint.

So I can take the heat for "pointing out a seer hint," but now that we all think Sai WAS the seer, it wasn't a hint at all?

Here is what you said during the discussion:

Royalflush wrote:

Otoh, it wouldn't be a bad move for the actual seer to do so, just because the wolves wouldn't think he actually was the seer. Not sure why the rest of the village wants to tear down a potential villager trying to trick the wolves...

So at the time you thought it was a hint from a seer or from a villager.

I would be interested in hearing from both of you why the first hint that was thoroughly discussed is not a hint and the second hint that was mostly ignored was a hint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Carpenter
United States
Lakewood
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Royalflush wrote:
Lore wrote:
Here was my worldview and it hasn't changed. It feels like I have always had farren in my good box and royal in the pingy box.

This worries me since I feel comfortable with my vote and comfort in a WW game always is a bad thing.
This actually sounded good. I still think you're trying to echo me just to get me on your side though, not because you really think this.

Bloody hell, if you really are good, convince me it's Farren. It feels like you just keep digging your grave instead. And frankly, if you're the wolf, I suppose I'm fine with that.

I AM good.

My vote on cvb that put a wolf in LL is pretty clear. Re-read my interactions with cvb. I not only put him in LL but discussed why I felt he was acting like an informed wolf.

I called out what looked like a sorc setting up for seer claim. As a wolf I could have stayed quiet in case they actually turned out to be the seer. I think most wolves would not purposefully throw away something to hide behind. This was one of the reasons that Vander's was convinced I was good.

I also tried to evaluate the odds on the different scenarios between LT and CVB claims. Trying to put into a easy steps to ensure we all knew the possibilities. The most likely scenario was cvb was a wolf. Tie that with me going after him on d1 and it should be obvious it was more than distancing.

I won't ask you to convince me that you are good. I will ask that you to help me figure out that farren is evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Carpenter
United States
Lakewood
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Royalflush wrote:
Lore wrote:
Royalflush wrote:
gdapkus wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
Lore wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
Lore wrote:
SaiSaysPlayGo wrote:
Farren wrote:

[vote Lore]

Hi!

and to vouch for Lore

How so?

Did I need vouching for?

The idea I think is that sai was trying to look like the seer, but too obviously so which implies that he could be the sorc trying to set up a claim for later while not getting eaten by the wolves.

I agree that he's trying to look like something he's not, but then who isn't.

[vote gdapkus]

This is interesting. I was the one that called out the obvious hint on me. Yet Royal votes gdap.
Actually you called it a Sorcerer move. Gdap decided to point out that the person was probably a good trying to look like the sorcerer. My problem with Gdap is right in my post. And guess what? I was right! He was trying to "tear down a potential villager trying to trick the wolves."

So what exactly is your point here?

Gdap was answering a question about why it might be a sorc hint. He did not mention a good trying to look like a sorc, you did.

So gdap basically answered a question saying the same thing I said, and you voted for him and not me. I was trying to understand why. Perhaps you just misread gdap (again).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Carpenter
United States
Lakewood
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Royalflush wrote:
D1

Lore - meta vote on LJ -> (12 hours later) vote on Sai ("Sounds Sorcy" for what he thinks is Sai clearing Lore) -> (next day) Vote on Cvb ("for Cvb making a comment that Sai was hinting to Wolf|Lore before Lore had posted"... except that Lore had posted numerous times - am I missing something here?)

Sai made the "vouch for lore" hint before I had posted anything. CVB commented that sorc-sai was hinting to wolf-me, but how would a sorc know I was a wolf before I ever posted anything? And that was why he voted for me?

cvb2009 wrote:
Lore wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
Lore wrote:
SaiSaysPlayGo wrote:
Farren wrote:

[vote Lore]

Hi!

and to vouch for Lore

How so?

Did I need vouching for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
mbmbmbmbmb
Royalflush wrote:
Lore wrote:
You have both voted for gdap on D1 but only Farren voted CVB on d1.
If I was a wolf with Cvb I probably would have voted for him myself.

Maybe he is the wolf. But I've been reading him as good all game. Throwaway vote on Cvb. Then sets out to save Cvb from the lynch and convinces me to go along with his vote. Would Farren make that play? Yeah, I can see it.

Farren, tell me yourself. Would you make that play?

If I were a wolf with cvb?

Throwing a meta-vote on my partner? Absolutely.

Trying to convince someone else to jump off my partner at the last minute? My initial inclination is yes, but I don't think I'd have framed it as a battle of belief. I usually think in mechanical terms, and if I were faking a reason, I'd have faked a mechanical reason - don't lynch the uncountered claim, or that sort of thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
mbmbmbmbmb
Royalflush wrote:
Farren wrote:
Lore wrote:
Farren wrote:

I enjoyed the puzzle. Talk me through your process in retrospective.

Initially, I was thinking it was straight-forward. Wait for everyone to either claim (or not explicitly counter-claim against LJ). If we get someone claim Hunter right away, then take a look and evaluate further. If not, then LJ seems the clear winner. And at least at the start, that's what appeared to happen.

Then gdapkus counterclaims.

In the end, there was too much evidence against gdapkus. Waiting to claim was suspicious. His odd behavior on D1 was suspicious. What really sealed it for me was this:

gdapkus wrote:
I get really frustrated when people don't believe me for the wrong reasons. Don't believe me because you think I was setting up for a different play or because I was too non-committal in my doubt of lj or whatever, but don't not believe me because a 'good' hunter wouldn't do this.

The last time I felt that way, it was after I got lynched D1 in the 19er - as the Wolf Cub. I took his statement as a sign of an Evil perspective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Carpenter
United States
Lakewood
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

When answering the post above about voting for CVB, I recalled that someone else pointed out that I had not made any posts prior to the hint... I finally found who did that:

Farren wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
Farren wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:

Trying to figure this out.

I vote for Lore.
Sai votes for me, with "to knock the rust off and to vouch for Lore."
Lore votes for Sai, with "This sounds pretty sorcy to me."
You ask for explanation.
Lore asks if he needed vouching for.

How does this lead you to wolf|Lore?

Sorc vouching for their suspected wolf.

At the time Sai made his post, Lore's sole post was his sign-up post, prior to the start of the game. How would Sorc|Sai have any information about Lore at that time, other than possibly "not-Seer?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  28 , 29 , 30 , 31 , 32  Next »  [32] |