Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Easterlin
United States
Saint Peters
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up... if you have a LIVE account on your 360, and you have registered for an account on Gamespot.com, you have a very good chance at getting your hands on the BETA of CoD4.

Details follow... if you are a CoD fan, there is no reason not to try this out. It's probably too late in the day to get the token for Tuesday but there is 3 days left to give it a go. They are giving out 20k tokens a day. (A token is just a code you plug into XBL to receive the free download).

http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/call-of-duty-4/

"How it works is quite simple: Our big stockpile of tokens will be broken up into five stashes. Each day we will release one of those stashes. If you get a beta token, great. If you don't, try again the next day. Once you sign up, you'll get a token code and a confirmation email. You'll use your Token Code to download the Beta from Xbox Live Marketplace."

I was able to get mine today and it's pretty good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Miller
United States
Malden
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The Warren is a roleplaying game about intelligent rabbits trying to make the best of a world filled with hazards, predators and, worst of all, other rabbits.
badge
Marshall is a Boston-based researcher and game designer.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh... testing, the best part of testing for me was when our squad leader would stand up and yell, "Call of break time" at 10:00. (followed closely by, "Call of lunch time" at noon)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.