BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Rainbow Werewolf 11! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rainbow Werewolf 11!

This is a semi-standard Werewolf game with standard roles and rules but one major difference- each person reveals just as a color, not a role or an alignment. This is a pre-determined roleset with some unknowns. This means that I built the roleset and then added filler role options; the final roles were not randomly selected.

Red Roles (1 in game)
Werewolf- Standard wolf.

Orange Roles (2 in game)
Brutal Werewolf- Max Evil- Brutal on death.
Color-Linked Wolf- Max Evil- Submits a second conditional kill each night that only goes off if they successfully predict the color of the target. They lose their power after the first additional kill.
Brutal Hunter- Good- Wins for good if in the final 2 with a wolf, brutal on death.
Color-Linked Parity Vigilante- Good- Submits a conditional kill each night that only goes off if they predict the color of their target. They lose their power after the first successful kill. Wins for good if in the final 2 with a wolf.

Yellow Roles (1 in game)
Chameleon Wolf- Max Evil- May view and reveal as any color that he has eaten.
Mimic- Aux Evil- Each night may view someone to learn their role. Can reveal and view as any of the roles previously viewed, which means that their full role can be false if painted white. N0 Jester Villager view.
Colored Cultist- Aux Evil- Knows the identities and colors of all of the other evils and may reveal and view as any color (ROYGBP) they want. Sets the color they reveal as a night action for that night/next day and gets an N0 choice for the D1 reveal.

Green Roles (5 in game)
Villager x 6- All villagers will see Villager in Cassandra, but one will have a hidden attribute.
--- Jester Villager- 1 - The Jester Villager will view and reveal as any other color (except yellow)- either red, orange, blue, or purple to fill in the one gap. This is not a random selection. It is predetermined.

Blue Roles (4 in game)
Chatty Wolf- Max Evil- May create a chat with someone each day and learns their color. Gets an N0 chat. They get one post-death chat, so if they die at night, they can continue to talk in that chat. If they die during the day, they get to make one more chat that night.
Sorcerer Werewolf- Max Evil- Views each night and learns the category (Villager, Good Special, Aux Evil) of the role they view.
Color Sorcerer- Aux Evil- Views two people each night and learns the color they make when combined together. Also learns if they viewed a wolf. Cannot repeat views until everyone living has been viewed. N0 view is a random self-targeted teal (ie green clear). See color chart below.
Color Witch- Aux Evil- Targets someone each night and blocks any active role abilities they have. Learns the color of the person they target. N0 green villager block.
Emerl- Good- Learns a non-green role that is in the game each night. N0 view is the Jester villager.
Color Seer- Good- Views two people each night and learns the color they make when combined together. Cannot repeat views until everyone living has been viewed. N0 view is a random self-targeted teal (ie green clear). See color chart below.
Apprentice Painter- Good- As soon as the first good blue or purple role dies, they view someone and learn if they are Primary (Red, Blue, Yellow) or a Secondary (Orange, Purple, Green) color. Yellow roles will view as Primary regardless of what they are set to reveal as.
Aware Villager- Good- Learns the colors of anyone that targets them each night. If blocked by the Witch, just gets told that a single blue role visited them, regardless of any other people that targeted them.
Chatty Villager- Good- May choose someone each night to make a chat with. Gets an N0 pick for D1. They get one post-death chat, so if they die at night, they can continue to talk in that chat. If they die during the day, they get to make one more chat that night.
Color Prediction Priest- Each night, they pick a living player and a color. When that player dies, they learn additional information about the player. If their prediction was correct, they'll learn the role of the player. If their prediction was incorrect, they'll learn the color that the player was at the time they made the prediction.

Purple Roles (2 in game)
Painter Wolf- Max Evil- Once per game, may paint one person black and one person white. If either is used, the other must be used that same night.
Evil Painter- Aux Evil- Views each night for the color of someones' role. Once per game, may choose to paint someone as black, obscuring their color on reveal. N0 Green view.
Good Painter- Good- Views each night for the color of someones' role. Once per game, may choose to paint someone as white, revealing the full role on death instead of the color. N0 Green view.
** Both painters use their ability as a night action. They do not have to have viewed the person they paint. If they both paint the same person, it will cancel out and there will be normal reveal. Same with Concealer and White Paint.

Misc Role Clarifications:
- Everything is a Night Action, except for brutals and yellow color reveals, which can be changed at any time.
- Order of night actions are: Views, Kills, Chats, Set Reveal (so no one can reveal/view N2 as something they learn about N2).

Color Combination Chart

Full Roleset
Werewolf*
Orange Role #1
Orange Role #2*

Yellow Role #1
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager

Blue Role #1
Blue Role #2
Blue Role #3
Blue Role #4*

Purple Role #1
Purple Role #2*

Jester Villager #1

*One of the starred will not be in the game.

Additionally, the following are true:
- There are three wolves and two aux evils in the game.
- There are four Good Specials in the game.

Changes from the last runs:
- Added Sorcerer Werewolf, Color Witch, Color Prediction Priest, and Painter Werewolf.
- Removed Concealer.
- Moved Chatty Werewolf to Blue, removed ability to change their reveal, and added a persistent chat after death.
- Added persistent chat after death for the Chatty Villager.
- Added two players (1 Blue, 1 Green), and changed guaranteed evils to three werewolves and two auxes.

Series History:
Rainbow Werewolf- Good wins at F4 by LHLV!
Rainbow Werewolf 2- Good wins at F4.
Rainbow Werewolf 3- Evil wins at F3.
Rainbow Werewolf 4- Evil wins at F4.
Rainbow Werewolf 5- Evil wins at F5.
Rainbow Werewolf, Majority Rules Style- Evil Wins!- Evil wins at F7.
Rainbow Werewolf at CabinCon- Evil wins at F5.
Rainbow Werewolf 6- Good wins at F3.
Rainbow Niner A- Good wins at F3.
Rainbow Niner 1- Good lynches wolves D1 & D2.
Rainbow Werewolf at BGGcon- Good wins at F7.
Rainbow Werewolf 7- Evil wins at F3.
Rainbow Werewolf 8- Evil wins at F6/F4.
Rainbow Werewolf 9- Good wins with D1/D2/N2 wolf kills.
Rainbow Werewolf 10!- Another good curbstomp.
Rainbow Werewolf at Cabincon- Good wins at F5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hold
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is mod!LJ’s standard rules post. Some of this might not apply. Ignore it if it doesn’t.

Orders and Deadlines: I will accept all objective conditional orders. Brutals are mandatory unless otherwise stated and will kill a random member of your own team if no valid order is found. All deadlines are X:X0:59. That means that if dusk is at 2pm, any posts with 2:00pm timestamp are valid. If Dawn is at 12:30, orders with a 12:31 timestamp will not be accepted. If a deadline happens and I don’t call dawn/dusk/give results/etc, hold the horse. I’ll be there shortly.

Speeding Things Up: Nightfalls are valid options. If nightfall votes happen such that lynch results are locked, I will process dusk. If this is a game with vote manipulation, I will not unless there’s enough of a margin that any voting manipulation will not be given away. Unless I say otherwise, locking your game orders at night will speed up dawn.

Minimum Requirements: There is no minimum posting requirement, but if you’re not engaged in the game, I will replace you out. If you’re only going to make 1 post each day, they better be good posts. Likewise, if you miss a set of night orders, you can’t make them up, and I will replace you out. You don’t have to be omnipresent, but you need to be playing.

ModChat Information: Doing anything akin to flipping your card or talking about the color of your hat will result in a modkill. This includes: directly quoting modchats, using or faking screenshots of anything in Cassandra, or having people verify information by giving out the 10th word or letter that they get. This could also include things like, “LJ was late giving out views. Tell me what time she gave them out.” For more information and clarifications on this, please see this post.

Other: If something comes up that I don’t address in the rules, I will use my best judgment when resolving it. If the Lynch/Night time are different in the OP and Cassy, assume that Cassy is right. If I screw something up, I will retcon or change things to even it out with both sides. If it’s pre-D2, I may re-roll.

Don’t be a dick.

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
Benesephiir
dejojam1
Farren
MajaiofDreams
PaperF
Quaseymoto
Royalflush
Ryagic
Samool
SerWave
theknightofcups
Vanderscamp
whirlingdervish
xandryyte
zenofkermit

15 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2080788

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game will run once all players in it are dead in Cabin in the Woods.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With people's current game loads, would anyone be opposed to going into N0 today with first Lynch Friday? The game would wrap up by the time the werewolf part of Cabin starts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby F.
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
Whatever you do will be insignificent. But it is very important that you do it.
badge
This BGG avatar is limited to the explicit use of Quaseymoto and all others will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
With people's current game loads, would anyone be opposed to going into N0 today with first Lynch Friday? The game would wrap up by the time the werewolf part of Cabin starts.

I'm good to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:

That's probably better than this running into harry potter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, y'all have like two hours to jump ship if you want to!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:

But I rolled 3 blanks, why would you jump ship?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby F.
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
Whatever you do will be insignificent. But it is very important that you do it.
badge
This BGG avatar is limited to the explicit use of Quaseymoto and all others will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryagic wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:

Cause I'm supposed to be the next pilot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quaseymoto wrote:
Ryagic wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:

Cause I'm supposed to be the next pilot.

NO STOPS ON THE PARTY BOAT!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone want to design a Party Boat Werewolf game with me?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:

Yessssss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryagic wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:

Yessssss

DONE

I have some ideas. ~wiggly eyebrows~
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully everyone knows my activity level is a lot lower these days haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heading into go mode!

No posting until Day 1!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Roles are out! Everyone has been changed to your role color in your modchat, and the villager message was:

[ljtrigirl 11:30 AM] Welcome! You are a Green Villager. You may be the Jester Villager.

We've had some historic issues with Villagers told they were a Green Villager not realizing they could be the Jester, so I wanted to be clear that they could be this time.

Please swing by your modchat and say something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
ninja If someone needs to replace out, you can put me on the replacement list.ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Cassandra Automatic Vote Tally System

Your Moderator has enabled the Cassandra Automatic Vote Tally system
for this game. In order for it to function correctly, your votes will
need to be formatted correctly. The following rules will explain what
you will need to do:

Players
1. All votes must be bolded

2. The entire vote statement must be bolded and enclosed in brackets:
[vote jmilum]

3. If your game allows, and you [vote nightfall] your vote will
be locked. Your moderator may have disabled nightfall votes.

4. Vote tallies will be automatically posted to the game thread
regularly if the tally has changed. The Tally and Vote Logs (for each
game day) are also available on the Cassandra game page.

5. If your vote is not counted be sure to check the Vote Log page and
see if it was marked invalid and why.

6. Case does not matter and simple typos will not cause the vote to fail.

7. You may [vote no lynch] if your game allows it.

8. Non voting players will be listed in the tallies. This will only be
correct if the Moderator notes which players have been killed (see below)

9. Editing a vote post will invalidate the vote and it will not be counted.

Moderators
1. The moderator will need to post [Dawn] when the day begins
(after the night results are posted) and [Dusk] when the lynch
deadline has passed and the day is over. Votes will not be counted
after [Dusk] has been posted. They will be registered again
after [Dawn] is next posted.

2. You may include a day number in the dawn and dusk post for
informational purposes, but it will not be used by the system.
Cassandra will increment an internal counter each time it sees
[Dawn] no matter what day is shown in a dawn post (i.e.
[Dawn 3] the three is allowed but ignored)

3. After dusk has been posted, the Moderator may go to the game page
on Cassandra to request a Final Tally to be posted before the normal
scan period has elapsed (i.e. Game Y gets scanned at 45 min. after the
hour, if it lynches at 7pm the moderator may request a tally to be
posted from the game page before 7:45pm. it will also be posted
regardless of whether or not it has been changed since the last
posting) - Do this by clicking on the 'Force Vote Tally' link.

4. You will need to note which players were killed via the lynch or at night by
either posting [killed jmilum] in the thread, or by going to the game
page and editing the player list. When posting in the thread, be sure to post
[dusk] before posting the lynch kill, and post [dawn] before
posting the night kill.
Example:
A. lynch time has passed so post [dusk]
B. goto the game page and select a final tally to be posted
C. check the final tally and post [killed melsana]
D. after the night deadline has passed post [dawn]
E. post the night kill with [killed kima]

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.
Your Moderator has chosen to allow Nightfall votes.
Your Moderator has chosen to allow No Lynch votes.

Vote Log Page: http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2080788/votes
Vote Tally Page: http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2080788/tally

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[dawn]

You may post!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FIRST

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First!
[vote quasey] looking forward to playing with you again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
mbmbmbmbmb