5 Posts

Orbis» Forums » General

Subject: Playmat? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blake W
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know where to get the playmat for this game? They had them at GenCon, and I have a feeling it'll be some OP kit prize or something down the road. But if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played at Gencon also. I asked about the mats, I know they didn't come with the game, but no info on when they'd be available. They looked great though, really helps the visual of the game.

Commenting so I can follow for better answers than I gave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom L
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
READ A BOOK!
mbmbmbmbmb
Stores who order a certain amount get a playmat, I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie Shere
United States
Embarrass
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine from https://www.boardgamebliss.com/products/orbis-playmat?varian...

Still have 4 left as of today. They are a bit spendy but it is a larger mat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Srdj
Croatia
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I really wish they made it small enough to fit in the game box. I mean, do I wrap the game-box with the mat when i take it for a game night? Having all these separate play-mats for games these days, most of the time we don't even take these mats anywhere as most games don't even require them. uugghhh such a nice play-mat though, but a hassle to store and actually bring along to game nights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.