Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: online [+] [View All]
David Norman
United Kingdom
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the Underground is now available for Online Play. Download the application from the JKLM Interactive website, www.jklminteractive.co.uk. There is also a summary of the rules on that website.

It is currently free to play. It may require membership of the site in the future (this costs GBP 5 per year, and also gives you a 10% discount on all games you pre-order from JKLM).

Any problems, comments, etc, send me a private message, or post here.

David.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, it's a Windows only app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bankler
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Keep Summer Safe!"
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a nice implementation, by the way. Very well done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
I am really wrapped thay have made an online version! I love the game but cannot always get people to play it. This way I can get my fill online - YAY!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Hellyer
United States
Aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
Hi - I downloaded the On the Underground application but I don't see anywhere that it says "Play." What do I do next in order to play the game? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Norman
United Kingdom
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PlayMe1 wrote:
Hi - I downloaded the On the Underground application but I don't see anywhere that it says "Play." What do I do next in order to play the game? Thanks.

Either:

- Create a game, and wait for other people to join until the game fills, then play.

or

- Wait for someone else to create a game, and then join up and wait for the game to fill, then play.

David.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.