Popular Tags: [View All]
Kwanchai Moriya
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those looking to make an Aliens edition of Space Hulk, Tuesday Morning has Deluxe Aliens Playsets that they are selling for $5 a piece. Each set comes with 7 aliens and a bunch of colonial marines. The figures are relatively huge (at almost 3" for the aliens figures) but they work fine on the oversized rooms and corridors available for download from the games workshop space hulk website. i cut off and then mounted each figure onto a 1.5 inch clear plastic base. the sculpts are not as awesome as the horroclix aliens that i've seen converted into space hulk pieces here on BGG, but they're much cheaper since a box of horrorclix aliens costs $30+ dollars and gives you seven aliens.
Here is the games workshop Space Hulk site: http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/gaming/spacehulk/tile...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
kwanchai wrote:
the sculpts are not as awesome as the horroclix aliens that i've seen converted into space hulk pieces here on BGG, but they're much cheaper since a box of horrorclix aliens costs $30+ dollars and gives you seven aliens.

Too true! I think I bought 6 boxes of Horrorclix aliens. But they are sooooo cool.

You're idea, at a gamesday, etc, would draw a crowd. Those aliens appear creepily big.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJD
United States
Quad-Cities
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this "Tuesday Morning" an online store or is it some kind of toystore chain like KayBees or Toys R Us?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hoskins
United States
OKC
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tuesday Morning is a retail chain that sells overstock items.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.