Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Comfort
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim S. and I read about DenverGames.com's get-togethers in a bookstore near Denver, and my wife and 1-year-old daughter just happened to be out of town this week. Perfect! We dropped in on the gaming activities and found a very nice, accessible group who play strongly and amicably, and don't mind teaching rules to new guys. Like I said, perfect.

We started with 10 Days in the USA. After a run-down of the rules, and a moment to define the colors (Tim S. is color blind), we were off and running, driving, and flying. I started by grabbing a green airplane and connecting the middle portion of my trip, but that was also just about the last thing I did. I've heard of quick fillers before, but this game only lasted about five minutes. Before I even had a full idea of how I was going to connect groups in my rack, Ray was already flipping his racks over with a complete trip! Both Jeff and Tim S. were only one tile from finishing as well, so I guess I got crushed, heh.

Final standings:
Ray
Jeff
Tim S.
Tim C.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.