Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Davis
United States
Tri Cities
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still a bit foggy on exactly how "Zombie Hunger" works. Now, does this mean that a zombie moves his one space and winds up adjacent to a hero he can get a "free" move into that hero's space right after his initial movement? Or, he sits there, still adjacent, until the zombie player has his turn again and finally moves him in 'cause he cant resist a snack? zombie I've been playing it the way I mentioned in my my first example, until I thought that this was a pretty good advantage for the zombie player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Noosh
msg tools
JackCrap66 wrote:
I'm still a bit foggy on exactly how "Zombie Hunger" works. Now, does this mean that a zombie moves his one space and winds up adjacent to a hero he can get a "free" move into that hero's space right after his initial movement? Or, he sits there, still adjacent, until the zombie player has his turn again and finally moves him in 'cause he cant resist a snack? zombie I've been playing it the way I mentioned in my my first example, until I thought that this was a pretty good advantage for the zombie player.

I read it as the latter. If a Hero is in the square beside the zombie on the zombie's move, then the zombie has to move into the Heroes' square. This stops zombies from bypassing Heroes to get to an objective. Heroes can use this to their advantage if they play it correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark sellmeyer
United States
st louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
no free move for the zombies (sigh). If they are in a space with a hero they can't leave, and if it is their turn to move and a hero is in a space adjacent to them, they must move into the space with the hero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hill
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb

It is true, your second example is correct; the Zombie does not get a free move. It is only if the Zombie starts adjacent to a Hero and is going to move, they must move to attack the adjacent Hero (if there are more than one, the Zombie may choose).

Usually you would want to do this anyway, but occasionally it means that the Heroes can lure your Zombies away from important objectives.

- Jason

Jason C. Hill
Flying Frog Productions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Davis
United States
Tri Cities
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the responses guys! I was hoping that it was the second example! Right on! Anyhow, a double thanks goes out to Jason! I just bought the game the other day and can't get enough of it! It's blast! Take care and keep up the good work! zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
jchill7 wrote:
Usually you would want to do this anyway, but occasionally it means that the Heroes can lure your Zombies away from important objectives.

... or into the range of a shotgun-wielding farmer's daughter who manages to blast away 6 zombies with one shot on her next move. Not that I'm bitter or anything... my poor zombies...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.