Popular Tags: [View All]
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll think on it. Vander and I had a good discussion about it mid game. Maybe there is more I can do to make it work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Phyton VIII wrote:
Smugs wrote:
[Dusk]

[Killed LoClock] who was the Pacifist Wolf.

In the interests of not wasting everyone's time, I'm going to call the game as it's impossible for Evil to win barring Good randomly deciding to vote out people on the basis that Noob lied about his clears or paranoia that the real Hunter is hiding.

Good wins!

The final wolf was ZenMonkey.

I'm sorry this wasn't a great experience for everyone. I don't think I'm going to run this set again, I think it probably doesn't lead to very fun games? But thank you very much for playing, I really appreciate it.

What is this Smug? You should tell me the game ended. I was late for post game! This is not forgivable.

The setup is...such a Samool's setup. Too many Villager. And it will be helpful for Wolves to know their role. Are they usually don't know them? The Wolves role sound like Wolf-Coven hybrid except their role does not give benefit but disadvantage.

On the side note: My greatest happiness in this game is to see Samool ded. Obvious evuls. Even here you seem to get lynch easily (such a Tanner don't ya^^)

I apologise for not telling you it's over

You probably think of it like the set ups that Samool suggests because he got used to playing here first. Because we play mainly with reveal, our games have a lot more Vanillas in than you're used to, we don't have as many intel roles either. We hardly ever use Stalker or Harlot roles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only game where me and Royal are wolves and im dead before he joins cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
I'll think on it. Vander and I had a good discussion about it mid game. Maybe there is more I can do to make it work.

I think giving wolves the info of which wolf is which is a good first step, this is a pretty big advantage for wolves compared to the current setup though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Game is now closed out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanderscamp wrote:
Smugs wrote:

I think giving wolves the info of which wolf is which is a good first step, this is a pretty big advantage for wolves compared to the current setup though
I disagree. It's a funny little mini game trying to guess who might be which wolf. I can't speak for my other 2 wolf mates but it was fun for me. Plus it gets solved pretty fast, once their is a NK. I'd say maybe not giving the seer a N0 might make things a little better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
mbmbmbmbmb
FATNOOB wrote:
worshipsf wrote:
I am curious how it would change things if the wolves knew which was which. Would probably be less swingy - coinflipping a no kill is a pretty rough result.

IMO you'd need to add a couple more villagers in and make it an 11er.

This sounds like the best suggestion to me. This was a complete about face from every run of this set so far. It is super swingy if just the right(wrong) things happen for the wolves; otherwise I think it is still favouring evil. Imagine this run if Samool had happened to be the Vegetarian. We have a completely different game then.

I think if you keep it as is but let the wolves know which wolf is which it would take some massive mistakes for evil to ever lose this setup. It's a mistake to look at this run and think 'look how good trounced evil, we have to make big changes to help them'.

So, add two more villagers? Or maybe those changes you mentioned in game, Pacifist gaining a vote in an F3? What about the Vegetarian gaining a kill if last wolf? I think I lean towards trying it as is but adding the villagers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Felice Si wrote:
FATNOOB wrote:
worshipsf wrote:
I am curious how it would change things if the wolves knew which was which. Would probably be less swingy - coinflipping a no kill is a pretty rough result.

IMO you'd need to add a couple more villagers in and make it an 11er.

This sounds like the best suggestion to me. This was a complete about face from every run of this set so far. It is super swingy if just the right(wrong) things happen for the wolves; otherwise I think it is still favouring evil. Imagine this run if Samool had happened to be the Vegetarian. We have a completely different game then.

I think if you keep it as is but let the wolves know which wolf is which it would take some massive mistakes for evil to ever lose this setup. It's a mistake to look at this run and think 'look how good trounced evil, we have to make big changes to help them'.

So, add two more villagers? Or maybe those changes you mentioned in game, Pacifist gaining a vote in an F3? What about the Vegetarian gaining a kill if last wolf? I think I lean towards trying it as is but adding the villagers.

Stroongly agree with second paragraph

If when you get to final three and pacifist wolf can vote, and non parity wolf counts for parity and veg wolf can nk, what on earth is the point of any of the drawbacks?
If I could convert my auxes to wolves at the cost of giving the evil team those "drawbacks" I would happily do it every time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
mbmbmbmbmb
Another thought I had is what if it wasn't revealed which wolf died?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I also think allowing the drawbacks to be mitigated at the end kind of loses the whole point of the set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  18 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 22  |