Newt tweN
msg tools
I attempt to log into boardgamegeek and I get no error. I then try to add a board game to my "to play" list and it prompts for my log in again. Rinse wash repeat. This website has been like this for awhile now. I come back every now and then to see if it is fixed and it isn't. Please fix this. (as you can see I can post in here under my log in...) Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Newt tweN
msg tools
Now that I have complained it works. sigh. This happens quite a few times though. Still would like to log in once and have this site be happy with that. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
The site works fine.

I think your browser might have an issue, specifically one related to cookies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Yep, if you've not already tried it, I suggest deleting your bgg cookies and relogging in from scratch, in case your bgg cookies were somehow corrupted.

(Deleting the site's cookies is a generally useful thing to try at any site where you're having weird problems like that, not just bgg.)

If that doesn't solve it, then you should tell what browswer/version you're using and what addons/extensions, since clearly most people are not having the problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you still run into problems after that advice, you may want to check out the BGG Bugs forum which is dedicated to solving these sorts of issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.