Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
317 Posts
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  Next »  [13] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Cabin in the Woods, Part 6- Night 0 Thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
monogarden wrote:
[Pick up golden cloth and look at the calendar through it, looking for secret messages]

monogarden previously rolled 1d20 = (19) = 19

There's the faintest color variation on the cloth, but it looks like a giant waterdrop shape.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
[hold a seashell from the shoebox to my ear]

1d20 = (5) = 5
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1368338. cvb2009
  • 1d20 =
  • (5) =
  • 5
  • Thu Nov 1, 2018 3:42 pm
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
ljtrigirl wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
Royalflush wrote:
[Find hidden cameras]
Royalflush previously rolled 1d20 = (10) = 10

There are no hidden cameras.

[Wave to the obvious camera. I can see it there in the corner.]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (8) = 8

There is no camera.

[Wave stupidly at the corner]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cvb2009 wrote:
acox89 wrote:
[pick up small glass box and hurl it at the wall]

[Try again - hurl the small glass box against the wall]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (19) = 19

The box breaks apart into several distinct shards of glass that scatter around the room.

Anyone barefoot/wearing socks needs to make a skill check to avoid stepping on glass every time you move.

Whether or not you're barefoot/wearing socks should be contingent on your (honest) assessment of whether or not you would be for a fun evening game of Truth or Dare in a cabin.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
ljtrigirl wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
[use lighter to attempt to set bow on fire]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (1) = 1

[Stop, drop, and roll, since I probably just set myself on fire instead.]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (18) = 18

Edit: Format

You burn your thumb a bit.

[Suck my thumb]

1d20 = (12) = 12
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1368339. cvb2009
  • 1d20 =
  • (12) =
  • 12
  • Thu Nov 1, 2018 3:44 pm
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
[Investigate the ice cube. How is it still frozen?]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (12) = 12

It melted some, but it looks like the breeze refroze it somehow?

[Look for the source of the breeze]

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cvb2009 wrote:
[hold a seashell from the shoebox to my ear]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (5) = 5

You don't hear anything.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cvb2009 wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
[use lighter to attempt to set bow on fire]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (1) = 1

[Stop, drop, and roll, since I probably just set myself on fire instead.]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (18) = 18

Edit: Format

You burn your thumb a bit.

[Suck my thumb]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (12) = 12

It feels a bit better.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[Carefully attempt to pick up a blue gem]

1d20 = (7) = 7
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1368340. dejojam1
  • 1d20 =
  • (7) =
  • 7
  • Thu Nov 1, 2018 3:45 pm
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
[Carefully attempt to pick up a blue gem]

dejojam1 previously rolled 1d20 = (7) = 7

You avoid the glass, but the gem itself is a bit sharp as well.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mono
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Be cool. Don't be all, like.... uncool
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
acox89 wrote:
[pick up small glass box and hurl it at the wall]

[Try again - hurl the small glass box against the wall]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (19) = 19

The box breaks apart into several distinct shards of glass that scatter around the room.

Anyone barefoot/wearing socks needs to make a skill check to avoid stepping on glass every time you move.

Whether or not you're barefoot/wearing socks should be contingent on your (honest) assessment of whether or not you would be for a fun evening game of Truth or Dare in a cabin.
What's the floor of the cabin like? Made of wood or carpeted?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
[Carefully attempt to pick up a blue gem]

dejojam1 previously rolled 1d20 = (7) = 7

You avoid the glass, but the gem itself is a bit sharp as well.

Ouch!

[Inspect Gem]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
monogarden wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
acox89 wrote:
[pick up small glass box and hurl it at the wall]

[Try again - hurl the small glass box against the wall]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (19) = 19

The box breaks apart into several distinct shards of glass that scatter around the room.

Anyone barefoot/wearing socks needs to make a skill check to avoid stepping on glass every time you move.

Whether or not you're barefoot/wearing socks should be contingent on your (honest) assessment of whether or not you would be for a fun evening game of Truth or Dare in a cabin.
What's the floor of the cabin like? Made of wood or carpeted?

Carpeted in the living room, but this room has a large rug in the middle of it with concrete floors surrounding the rug.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
[Inspect the largest shard of glass.]

1d20 = (14) = 14
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1368342. cvb2009
  • 1d20 =
  • (14) =
  • 14
  • Thu Nov 1, 2018 3:50 pm
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[carve Mike's name into the vanilla candle with the knife]

[light the vanilla candle]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
[Investigate the ice cube. How is it still frozen?]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (12) = 12

It melted some, but it looks like the breeze refroze it somehow?

[Look for the source of the breeze]

Excuse me.

blush
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cvb2009 wrote:
[hold a seashell from the shoebox to my ear]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (5) = 5

I'm still wearing them. But I'll allow you to hold me to your ear.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
[hold a seashell from the shoebox to my ear]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (5) = 5

I'm still wearing them. But I'll allow you to hold me to your ear.
I think you're naked now thanks to a mystical space typhoon.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
[hold a seashell from the shoebox to my ear]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (5) = 5

I'm still wearing them. But I'll allow you to hold me to your ear.
I think you're naked now thanks to a mystical space typhoon.
I'm casually invested in both of these images.....

Royal sans anything and Ser holding Royal up to his ear.


the end.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Somebody put on the pink bow. I promise you won't turn into a creepy sugarplum fairy demon.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
Somebody put on the pink bow. I promise you won't turn into a creepy sugarplum fairy demon.

It's untied, not sure putting it on will do much.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
SerWave wrote:
Somebody put on the pink bow. I promise you won't turn into a creepy sugarplum fairy demon.

It's untied, not sure putting it on will do much.
The Mystical Space Typhoon returned everything to their shelves in original condition
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
monogarden wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
acox89 wrote:
[pick up small glass box and hurl it at the wall]

[Try again - hurl the small glass box against the wall]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (19) = 19

The box breaks apart into several distinct shards of glass that scatter around the room.

Anyone barefoot/wearing socks needs to make a skill check to avoid stepping on glass every time you move.

Whether or not you're barefoot/wearing socks should be contingent on your (honest) assessment of whether or not you would be for a fun evening game of Truth or Dare in a cabin.
What's the floor of the cabin like? Made of wood or carpeted?

Carpeted in the living room, but this room has a large rug in the middle of it with concrete floors surrounding the rug.
[look under the rug]
1d20 = (10) = 10
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1368345. SerWave
  • 1d20 =
  • (10) =
  • 10
  • Thu Nov 1, 2018 4:20 pm
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  Next »  [13] |