Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
317 Posts
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  Next »  [13] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Cabin in the Woods, Part 6- Night 0 Thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryagic wrote:
Samool, you just have to say the word, and I will use the knife whistle
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
Ryagic wrote:
Samool, you just have to say the word, and I will use the knife whistle
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cvb2009 wrote:
[Inspect the largest shard of glass.]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (14) = 14

It looks pretty sharp.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
[carve Mike's name into the vanilla candle with the knife]

[light the vanilla candle]

Vanilla will forever remind you of Mike.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
monogarden wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
acox89 wrote:
[pick up small glass box and hurl it at the wall]

[Try again - hurl the small glass box against the wall]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (19) = 19

The box breaks apart into several distinct shards of glass that scatter around the room.

Anyone barefoot/wearing socks needs to make a skill check to avoid stepping on glass every time you move.

Whether or not you're barefoot/wearing socks should be contingent on your (honest) assessment of whether or not you would be for a fun evening game of Truth or Dare in a cabin.
What's the floor of the cabin like? Made of wood or carpeted?

Carpeted in the living room, but this room has a large rug in the middle of it with concrete floors surrounding the rug.
[look under the rug]
SerWave previously rolled 1d20 = (10) = 10

There's concrete floor.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
Netslummer wrote:
[carve Mike's name into the vanilla candle with the knife]

[light the vanilla candle]

Vanilla will forever remind you of Mike.
awww heart
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well we should try to clean this and use it to free samool. [pick up ice pick and pink bow. Wipe the tip on the bow]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
Somebody put on the pink bow. I promise you won't turn into a creepy sugarplum fairy demon.

Since I'm apparently nekid, I probably should.

[put on pink bow]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Somebody Shackle Samool to someone else. I used my shackle check allready. I feel Samool is lonely and needs to be shackled to someone.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
Well we should try to clean this and use it to free samool. [pick up ice pick and pink bow. Wipe the tip on the bow]

The bow is now stained reddish in one spot.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
SerWave wrote:
Well we should try to clean this and use it to free samool. [pick up ice pick and pink bow. Wipe the tip on the bow]

The bow is now stained reddish in one spot.
[Give bow to royal to put on ] on whistle

Edit: moved stray word into bracket
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
Somebody Shackle Samool to someone else. I used my shackle check allready. I feel Samool is lonely and needs to be shackled to someone.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxie
msg tools
Call me/Beep me if you gotta reach me.
badge
The enemy's gate is down.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
SerWave wrote:
Somebody put on the pink bow. I promise you won't turn into a creepy sugarplum fairy demon.

Since I'm apparently nekid, I probably should.

[put on pink bow]

Where/how do you put it on?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
Somebody Shackle Samool to someone else. I used my shackle check allready. I feel Samool is lonely and needs to be shackled to someone.

[Shackle Samool to Majai]

1d20 = (3) = 3
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1368381. cvb2009
  • 1d20 =
  • (3) =
  • 3
  • Thu Nov 1, 2018 5:24 pm
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[pick up knife with free hand]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
[pick up knife with free hand]

[hurl knife at RoyalFlush]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
maximumsaximum wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
SerWave wrote:
Somebody put on the pink bow. I promise you won't turn into a creepy sugarplum fairy demon.

Since I'm apparently nekid, I probably should.

[put on pink bow]

Where/how do you put it on?

[Put bow on my butt]

where else?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cvb2009 wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:
Somebody Shackle Samool to someone else. I used my shackle check allready. I feel Samool is lonely and needs to be shackled to someone.

[Shackle Samool to Majai]

cvb2009 previously rolled 1d20 = (3) = 3

The shackle slips from your hand.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
Samool wrote:
[pick up knife with free hand]

[hurl knife at RoyalFlush]

Skill check!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You have 2 more hours!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
Samool wrote:
Samool wrote:
[pick up knife with free hand]

[hurl knife at RoyalFlush]

Skill check!

1d20 = (13) = 13
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1368393. Samool
  • 1d20 =
  • (13) =
  • 13
  • Thu Nov 1, 2018 5:46 pm
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
Samool wrote:
Samool wrote:
[pick up knife with free hand]

[hurl knife at RoyalFlush]

Skill check!

Samool previously rolled 1d20 = (13) = 13

The handle hits Royalflush and bounces off.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  Next »  [13] |