Hide
5 Posts

Smartphone Inc.» Forums » General

Subject: Availability in Europe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ste M
msg tools
Where to buy this game in Europe? I know it still doesnt hit retail but maybe some retailer picked a game from Essen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefano1234 wrote:
Where to buy this game in Europe? I know it still doesnt hit retail but maybe some retailer picked a game from Essen

A friend was telling me that (we're in the US) that his retailer contact in Europe stated the game is sold out. We took that to mean the first run is sold out (pre-orders/Essen copies) and will have to wait until another run is printed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the "pre-order sort of" thread. They're offering to register for the next production batch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Deylgat
Belgium
Melle
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first production round should pop up in European retail stores around now I suppose, but I don’t know how “available” it will be. Some stores might just get enough copies to fulfill pre-orders. I picked up a copy in Essen and I’m very glad I did, it’s a smooth game. This game deserves a wider distribution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Auer
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you know any online shops in Europe where I can order this games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.