Everdell» Forums » General

Subject: German Version rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Jünger
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody knows if there will be a german version or if a german publisher is interested to publish a german version of the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reitz
Germany
Mayen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TManni wrote:
Does anybody knows if there will be a german version or if a german publisher is interested to publish a german version of the game?

The author of the game told me at SPIEL 2018 that next year a German version will become available. I don‘t know from which publisher or in which quarter/month.

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Weiß
msg tools
I was asking the team of the game at the booth at SPIEL 2018 the same question and they said it will be available around April 2018, but I also dont know the publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Jünger
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thank you for the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wilson
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to clarify here, an official date for the German version has not been announced yet. I know that Starling Games is hoping to have it available early next year, sometime around April, but of course that date depends on many different factors.

Thank you for your interest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kaktus
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That sounds great, so as I'm in the KS for Peralbrook for just 1$ its worth for waiting, and not to increas the pledge in the PM. Because its more likely that there will be an german version.
If i understand you right, its just a matter of time not a matter of fact?

Thank you very much I'm so exited and love to wait for such a great game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.