Scythe: The Rise of Fenris» Forums » Rules

Subject: Episode 8 Question (Spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Vandenberg
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
All we have left in our campaign is episode 8. The rules say that we get to pick our action board for this scenario but I’m playing as Vesna. Do I choose my action board before or after I see what my factory cards are? Having that info before would help inform my choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vesna gets her Factory cards during the same setup step when Factory cards are placed on the board, which is before players gain/select player mats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Vandenberg
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Jamey! I’ve been having a blast as Vesna so thanks for your work on this expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Vandenberg
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
On a similar vein, when do the perks get chosen? After all the rest of the setup? I know it’s after boards but would you get them after objective cards too, allowing you to look at your objectives and then decide if you want to gain two more?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Crawford
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each episode has setup instructions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Vandenberg
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
AEFGIRT wrote:
Each episode has setup instructions.

I’m aware of that. I’ve played seven episodes already. My first question wasn’t answered in those and I couldn’t find the answer to the second.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim C
msg tools
mbmbmb
WhatAChamp wrote:
On a similar vein, when do the perks get chosen? After all the rest of the setup? I know it’s after boards but would you get them after objective cards too, allowing you to look at your objectives and then decide if you want to gain two more?

Buying wealth is the last thing. I assume the objective cards are part of the 'setup game as usual'. So yeah, you get to see your combat cards/objective cards before buying a perk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.