Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to make sure I ran this part correctly as it seemed easy to dominate a card.

I know that the basics are similar: place an A card and you need to move the characters onto the card from Noggin's castle. You then get to choose to keep a nog there for 3 VP or just take 1 with no nog.

The next bit I'm not entirely sure about. I understand the number for the family game indicates how many different resources are needed (along with nogs to carry it). But, can you immediately grop those resources after moving the character? Or do you need to wait until your next B action? Also the rules state that you can drop as many as you are able--am I understanding that right? So if the card needs 3 resources and I have the three different types and nogs available, I can just drop them all and finish the saga right away, correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. On your action you may complete the entire saga in one action if you have the food to satisfy the characters on the 'A' card and then have enough different resources to satisfy the number required on the saga. All can be done in one action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan West
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quite correct in all respects!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Good to hear we played it almost right. I'll remember the food next game.

The fun thing was after I pulled this stunt, my wife picked up on it, then the little kids were trying to figure out how to do the same.

Set 'em up & knock 'em down. Noggin will be King soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.