Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laurent Gitton
France
Dardilly
- SELECT -
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, since the scenario 0 booklet is a kind of tutorial, I don't understand how it works...Each episode, there's only setup for one hero, so does that mean we play the hero phase for that hero with the maximum of action point and that will end the episode ? it's really hard to guess what to do...there's no objectives, nothing else but the setup with a lot of damage. It seems to me it's easier to understand something with scenario 1 episode 1....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn W.
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Scenario 0 is meant as a tutorial to review each of the heroes. It’s not a game, but a walk-through designed to familiarize players with the characters as well as setup.

You are correct that in each of the Scenario 0 episodes that you play through a hero’s actions then the episode ends. And that they do not have any particular objectives.

I hope this helped!

If you have more questions about Robotech: Attack on the SDF-1 and would like faster responses, you can also check out Strange Machine Game's Discord at https://discord.gg/HKJBESd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurent Gitton
France
Dardilly
- SELECT -
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.