Subject: Settlers ship in the top row - some questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dr Orwi
Austria
flag msg tools
mb
Hi all,
I`ve got some questions concerning the settlers ship in the top row of the player board (with the 3 identical settlers for launch). From former threads here in the forum it seems to me that the colour of the settlers within this ship has to be the same strictly AT ALL TIMES. Is this really correct? So, if there is already a blue settler on this ship, only blue settlers can be moved there?
And what about the "Adapt" Action? Can it be used on settlers in this ship? So, if there are two red settlers already in the ship, can the "Adapt" action be used to change the colour of one settler to yellow in one turn - and a second "Adapt" Action for the other settler in a following turn?
And if I discard 3 settler tiles for option 3 in my turn, is it possible to change the colour of two blue settlers already in the ship to red (2 "Adapt" Actions) and then move a red settler from Mars to the ship with the 3rd action? Is this possible?
Thank you for comments/clarification on this issue.
Best regards,
michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu Verdier
France
Le Havre
flag msg tools
publisher
Yes the Settlers must be the same color at all times.

You can adapt several Settlers there but in the same turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Orwi
Austria
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you, Matthieu, for your clarifying statement on this topic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu Verdier
France
Le Havre
flag msg tools
publisher
drmiwi wrote:
Thank you, Matthieu, for your clarifying statement on this topic!

You're welcome !

Sorry for being short in my latest answer, I was using my (French) mobile phone

We updated the rules for the next print to reduce the amount of questions, which was too much for a game of that weight, my mistake.

I hope you will find the new rules clearer !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Orwi
Austria
flag msg tools
mb
No reason for your "Sorry", Matthieu - thank you, for your fast response via mobile - that´s really great support. Updated rules would be very fine. Are they published here at boardgameggeek for all those who already bought a copy of the first print run?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu Verdier
France
Le Havre
flag msg tools
publisher
Yes, you can find them in the "files" section here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Orwi
Austria
flag msg tools
mb
Just downloaded the updated rules - great work - everything completely clear now.
Thank you for the hint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.