Hide
1 Posts

SeaFall» Forums » General

Subject: Playing Seafall after the campaign is over - Still a good game!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy T
msg tools
As stated in previous posts, my buddy and I completed Seafall's Campaign/storyline with 2 players.

After the very last box was opened and the final game played, I thought - "I can't throw this game away!!!! Too much fun!!!!"

So..............

I went through and removed any card or advisor or building/upgrade or other item related to Exploring from the game....

Maxed out all the player board to 5 each on all stats (Sail, Raid, Hold), marking out the Explore option with black Sharpie.

Now, we've got a custom game board that is re-playable as a stand alone game!!!!

We can even customize each game now, such as - Gold and Glory! Where the only way to win is to gain glory by selling resources and buying treasures.

Mostly though, it's just a fun game, same game play as the campaign only we removed all elements of Exploring. While Raiding, no permanent emnity is left, just temporary....

Any advisors with text stating Explore bonuses were removed from the game completely.

Oh, I also kept some of the generic Glory Milestones (which I won't reveal here....). We haven't played with those quite yet... but that could be a way to gain more-than-one Glory per turn perhaps...

Anyway, buy and sell and raid has been working so far. Since you can still gain ship upgrades and build structures, there's plenty of replayability!!!!

Anyone else do something similar?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.