United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
Our Turn! Podcast
badge
Our Turn! Podcast
mbmbmbmbmb
Admin, if this is not OK to post here, please let me know where I should post this thread.

I've been looking for someplace to post my podcast episodes where women, LGBTQIA, and minority gamers will see it without having to sift through all of the content created by the guys. There's nothing wrong with the content created by the men. This thread is just for highlighting those of us who aren't in the majority of the gamer population.

Rules:

1. If your content is behind a pay wall, indicate this in your post.
2. Women, minorities, and/or LGBTQIA gamers are involved in creating and/or producing the content. Cis-Men may also be involved in creation.
3. If content is NOT family friendly, please include a warning/rating that indicates this.

I'm open to other rules if anyone can think of any.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cathy Ford
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
Our Turn! Podcast
badge
Our Turn! Podcast
mbmbmbmbmb
Our Turn! Gaming for Everyone! Episode #88 is LIVE!
In Episode #88, Cathy & Sarah welcome Flip Florey's Super Saturday Board Game Serial | A podcast about the fun in BoardGames to the show to discuss what makes a good experience in a game store; and Sarah tells us about being a Guest of Honor at Rincon.

Show Notes: http://ourturnpodcast.com/Episode88
Direct Download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/ourturnpodcast/Episode88_FINAL.mp3
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/OurTurnPodcast

Opening: 1:03
Sarah @ RinCon: 31:05
Hot Topic: 38:35
Closing: 1:05:27

meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Wenn ich die Zivilisation hinter mir lasse, fühle ich mich sicher (Heinrich Harrer)
mb
CathysBrain wrote:
Admin, if this is not OK to post here, please let me know where I should post this thread.

For me it's ok to post this here.

Please remember the general community rules when selecting the source material to link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cathy Ford
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
Our Turn! Podcast
badge
Our Turn! Podcast
mbmbmbmbmb
Scarlet Witch wrote:
CathysBrain wrote:

For me it's ok to post this here.

Please remember the general community rules when selecting the source material to link.

Thank you!

meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CathysBrain wrote:

I wish more podcasts would give a table of contents, the more detailed the better. Although, we're probably not too far away from AI figuring it out for us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cathy Ford
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
Our Turn! Podcast
badge
Our Turn! Podcast
mbmbmbmbmb
jdludlow wrote:
CathysBrain wrote:

I wish more podcasts would give a table of contents, the more detailed the better. Although, we're probably not too far away from AI figuring it out for us.

I've been told that our show notes are more complex than most podcasts. I only put in there what I would want if I were a listener. I'm always open to adding more info if it's requested by a listener.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerfenstein aka GirlyGamer
Australia
Qld
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello, I do some content that fits in with this criteria...

Rules:

1. Nope, it's free.
2. Women, minorities, and/or LGBTQIA gamers are involved in creating and/or producing the content. Yup.. that's me, I make the content.
3. My content is all family friendly.

I make video content on YouTube, including Pimp My Game (gaming upgrade tutorials and walkthroughs), Game Glimpse (a look at new games), Got Games (just new acquisitions) and various other geek, art and vlog videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nerfenstein

Hope that's what you needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Jasper
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Suscribed! Love what you’ve done with the nerf guns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerfenstein aka GirlyGamer
Australia
Qld
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DonkeyJay wrote:
Suscribed! Love what you’ve done with the nerf guns.

Thank you so much. I don't usually spruik myself (I don't like doing it), but it seems the only way to let people know I'm hiding there in the corner lol.

Thanks so much for the subscription!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley L.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ooh, new word! I like it. Very cool etymology. I'm in. If your stuff wasn't worth spruik...ing?, you wouldn't be putting it out there, right? Spruik yourself like a bedlamite!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cathy Ford
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
Our Turn! Podcast
badge
Our Turn! Podcast
mbmbmbmbmb
GirlyGamerAU wrote:
Hello, I do some content that fits in with this criteria...

Rules:

1. Nope, it's free.
2. Women, minorities, and/or LGBTQIA gamers are involved in creating and/or producing the content. Yup.. that's me, I make the content.
3. My content is all family friendly.

I make video content on YouTube, including Pimp My Game (gaming upgrade tutorials and walkthroughs), Game Glimpse (a look at new games), Got Games (just new acquisitions) and various other geek, art and vlog videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nerfenstein

Hope that's what you needed.

Just subscribed. Looking forward to more content. Please post here when you post new episodes.

meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.