Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Silver Bayonet: The First Team in Vietnam, 1965 (25th Anniversary Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Withdrawals rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Last
msg tools
Loving the game. I was just wondering if units that withdraw and come back again later do they come back at the same strength they were when they were withdrawn, or full strength. so if they were withdrawn with a one step loss do they come back that way or full strength?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Greg55 wrote:
Loving the game. I was just wondering if units that withdraw and come back again later do they come back at the same strength they were when they were withdrawn, or full strength. so if they were withdrawn with a one step loss do they come back that way or full strength?


Full strength.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Last
msg tools
Thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Last
msg tools
Love the system. Any more new titles coming out using this system?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Greg55 wrote:
Love the system. Any more new titles coming out using this system?


There's a plan, yes. Executing the plan is a different matter.

The next title will cover Operation Attleboro. It's in the early stages of design and development.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Mullen
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Charlie don’t surf!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Toadkillerdog wrote:
Greg55 wrote:
Love the system. Any more new titles coming out using this system?


There's a plan, yes. Executing the plan is a different matter.

The next title will cover Operation Attleboro. It's in the early stages of design and development.


Yeah, unfortunately real life has a way of fighting back against wargame design and development. It is being actively worked, I promise you. I am map-nugging as we speak.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck reaume
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Insta-buy for me!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.