Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, anyone else got the refit kit? It talks about downloading something like 3 missions in their PRE compatible state from the website, but I couldn't find them. I could only find Ambulators and Close the Portal.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tigermuppetcut wrote:
Hi, anyone else got the refit kit? It talks about downloading something like 3 missions in their PRE compatible state from the website, but I couldn't find them. I could only find Ambulators and Close the Portal.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

They have posted the missions that they included in the refit kit, which are the ones you've found.

There should be no changes to the old missions, and I suspect that any changes they post will be cosmetic, putting the text into the newer 'folded card' format.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mmm the bit I'm trying to parse is this:

"PRE-compatible Mission cards for the Crossfire, Extraction and Dragon Fight Missions from the base set can be found with updated rules at ..."

I can't find any of those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tigermuppetcut wrote:
Mmm the bit I'm trying to parse is this:

"PRE-compatible Mission cards for the Crossfire, Extraction and Dragon Fight Missions from the base set can be found with updated rules at ..."

I can't find any of those.

Catalyst posted missions a few days ago, but when they did, they posted the ones included in the refit kit, instead of the ones not included in the refit kit.

In other words, they posted exactly what the owners of the Refit kit don't need, versus what they do.

If you have a refit kit, then you have the 2014 mission cards, and they will work without modification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah-haaaaa ok that makes sense, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Dupras
Canada
MONTREAL
QUEBEC
flag msg tools
mb
I do not agree, as one of the image in BGG shown, they change the number of runner to indicate if they can be played with 5 or 6.

Could be nice to know with can be played with 5 and 6 runner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sylver1109 wrote:
I do not agree, as one of the image in BGG shown, they change the number of runner to indicate if they can be played with 5 or 6.

Could be nice to know with can be played with 5 and 6 runner.

Not sure what you don't agree with.

5-6 is possible only if you own Shadowrun: Crossfire – High Caliber Ops.

Though the rules for 5-6 players are included in Prime, the components are not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.