Subject: Headstream water and Map Areas rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcos Felipe da Silva
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
These are two different doubts.

1) Is the Headstream available for topmost Dam? I mean, after the water management action to create 2 water tokens, is the owner of the highest (red spot) dam allowed to use them? Or he still has to wait for a water phase (as if the tokens are above the headstream still).

2) How are the areas (Plains, Hills, Mountains) divided? From the map in TableTopia, i have the impression the Mountains have no Powerhouse space. But after checking some pictures of 3D maps, i'm starting to think there are systems Dams-Conduits-Powerhouse in each Area, meaning the Mountains extends to the first Powerhouse sets. Which is right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. If the waters is in the headstream, you have to wait until the Water Phase before they become available.

2. All areas have spots to be built in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Felipe da Silva
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
texascpa wrote:
1. If the waters is in the headstream, you have to wait until the Water Phase before they become available.

2. All areas have spots to be built in.

Actually, after the last 3D map update released today, there are no PowerHouses in the Mountain area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SIMONE COLOMBO
Italy
Genova
GE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are spaces for power houses in mountain as in hills and plains. Sure about that. If you check the video till the end you will find them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Felipe da Silva
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
ufotexspa wrote:
There are spaces for power houses in mountain as in hills and plains. Sure about that. If you check the video till the end you will find them.

I don't think so. They are on the second level in the 3D map.

This is the image from the KS page. There are no Powerhouses on the third level of the 3D map. This is what i understand from the images and the rules don't say much more about the areas. Maybe those Powerhouses upstream in the Hill Area should be considered Mountain ones, but they don't seem so visually.

This is important for end game scoring purposes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Felipe da Silva
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
neoMarcos wrote:
ufotexspa wrote:

I don't think so. They are on the second level in the 3D map.

This is the image from the KS page. There are no Powerhouses on the third level of the 3D map. This is what i understand from the images and the rules don't say much more about the areas. Maybe those Powerhouses upstream in the Hill Area should be considered Mountain ones, but they don't seem so visually.

This is important for end game scoring purposes.

Ok, i'm sorry. The new rules on TableTopia especifically says there are 0 Powerhouse spaces in the Mountains (in the Hills 2 spaces each, and 3 each in the Plains). Still, they call the botton of the Map a different area. It made this clear, then it created another doubt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.