Crisis at Steamfall» Forums » Rules

Subject: End of round! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Bergmann
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
End of Round: "Each player removes the markers in their action selection columns". Thus it mean all of the markers inclusiv the markers with the roman numeral?

To use a district effect (for exemple: "Spent 4 scrap to draw three Workshop items"), I must take the a "engineering"-action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Niewiadomski
Poland
Lodz
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
End of Round: "Each player removes the markers in their action selection columns". Thus it mean all of the markers inclusiv the markers with the roman numeral?

Remove only the markers used to track which action columns were used (white, round wooden tokens).

Quote:
To use a district effect (for exemple: "Spent 4 scrap to draw three Workshop items"), I must take the a "engineering"-action?

No, you only need to pay the effect's cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Bergmann
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Avdima wrote:

Remove only the markers used to track which action columns were used (white, round wooden tokens).

Alright, I understand. That mean, that the action tokens are fix? And there ist no way to remove the tokens from the position or change with outher action tokens? If this right, I should place avery round the tokens wisly!

Avdima wrote:

But in which case I should take the Engineering-Action? Is this the only way to activated my item-cards? "Engineering: This action is strictly used to pay for costs on cards, tokens and tiles. It has no additional effects."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Gerding
Poland
Łódź
łódzkie
flag msg tools
Offering reviews, rulebooks, editing, playtesting, and Polish translation. PM me for details.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheKitamura wrote:

Avdima wrote:

But in which case I should take the Engineering-Action? Is this the only way to activated my item-cards? "Engineering: This action is strictly used to pay for costs on cards, tokens and tiles. It has no additional effects."

Certain cards have an Engineering symbol in the top right. You'll need to pay an engineering action to put them into play. Some cards also use engineering as an action cost or a recharge cost.

Outside the card costs, I don't think anything else uses engineering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Niewiadomski
Poland
Lodz
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Alright, I understand. That mean, that the action tokens are fix? And there ist no way to remove the tokens from the position or change with outher action tokens? If this right, I should place avery round the tokens wisly!

Yes!

HeirToPendragon wrote:
TheKitamura wrote:

Avdima wrote:

Certain cards have an Engineering symbol in the top right. You'll need to pay an engineering action to put them into play. Some cards also use engineering as an action cost or a recharge cost.

Outside the card costs, I don't think anything else uses engineering.

I am kinda lost on this question now

The central tile costs 4 scrap to draw 3 cards, keep 1 and discard the rest. That costs only 4 scrap and nothing else. There are no hidden costs in Steamfall, nothing you need to remember, unless a specific, text based effect references another action/effect.

Many workshop and relic cards require an action in order to play them, but that's not part of the central tile's effect. The cost is always printed on the card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.