Deep Madness» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Future Availability In Dawn of Madness Campaign 2019? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am currently backing at the Investigator level. I will also probably pick up Oracle's Betrayal, the plastic tokens, devour bag, some extra dice plus the new Faces of The Sphere in the PM. That will make my pledge total $269 plus shipping.

My question is, will the whole lot be available again in a third printing with the release of Dawn of Madness?

I would love to back all-in, but $397 (all-in plus tokens) is a ton of cash to put into a game I've never played before.

I think this game has great long-term potential, but with it never likely to go to retail I'm a bit concerned about future availability if I wanted to complete my "collection" down the road.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm with ya, I nabbed an all in EB pledge an hour after it started - now I've found time to wade through all of this stuff and I'm like, man, this is a lot of scratch, especially considering I invested in Limbo, Mezo, MBP 1.5 stuff, Wild Assent and now Everrain. After looking it all over, I'm looking at about $250 including shipping as opposed to $400 with shipping and would like to do that, but I'll lose my EB ( $10 is not a big deal, but this all is adding up fast ). Cool looking game, I will be getting the art book. I hope the art book includes these beautiful images I see in the previous KS updates ( like Dagon ). I'm a simple creature, I like pretty colors.
laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Caine
msg tools
Diemension games made it clear that they couldn't afford to go to retail with Deep Madness. Unless circumstances change and suddenly they can afford to go to retail, they need some way to keep pumping out reprints. Unless they open their own webshop, of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Leavitt
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I doubt that Deep Madness will be available in the Dawn of Madness campaign, and I don't know when (or if) a third printing will take place. (If it does, it would probably be at least another year.)

However, having said that, our pledge manager will be open until late-February/early-March. So you'll have plenty of time to add the stuff you want after the campaign finishes.

Hope that helps! =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Leavitt
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
gelaar wrote:
Cool looking game, I will be getting the art book. I hope the art book includes these beautiful images I see in the previous KS updates ( like Dagon ). I'm a simple creature, I like pretty colors.
laugh

The art book definitely contains this stuff, Barry. It has 160 pieces of art in it. It's a pretty awesome little book. If you'd like to see a couple of mediocre pictures that show a little bit of what's in the art book, you can look at this update: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diemensiongames/deep-ma...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.