Stone Age: Anniversary» Forums » General

Subject: In my eyes is it total bullshit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M. H.
msg tools
In my eyes this Game is total bullshit.

In the Game are only summer-cards.
The Building-Tiles is on booth Sides the same - one Side for Summer and one Side for winter. But the Coast of the Building on booth Siedes the same - and when i shuffle this, i can see what is on the Backside.

4 Cards, 4 Building-Tiles and a little another Meeples for 20 € more than the old Game. Not good!

I hope not so many buy it in this Version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there really just four animal cards and igloo tiles?! Are you taking this from the pictures or did you buy the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Rathke
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its always interesting that we all have a diffrent view on things.
I bought it and I am happy with it.
I really like the new Artwork.

I got your point but to be fair you must addmit that it does not change anything that you can see the backside of the Huts, as they're always open on the Gameboard.
And if you fear that you're going to see the order how they will appear - shuffle them without looking at it.

Anyway: there are also the diffrent shaped Food tokens, the Winter side of the Board and a little bitt diffrence on the Winter Side (Igloos and Gold on the River)

Is this worth 20 Euros?
Well this is what everybody has to figure out for themself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Bistrica pri Tržiču
Slovenia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DoktorTroll wrote:
Its always interesting that we all have a diffrent view on things.
I bought it and I am happy with it.
I really like the new Artwork.

I got your point but to be fair you must addmit that it does not change anything that you can see the backside of the Huts, as they're always open on the Gameboard.
And if you fear that you're going to see the order how they will appear - shuffle them without looking at it.

Anyway: there are also the diffrent shaped Food tokens, the Winter side of the Board and a little bitt diffrence on the Winter Side (Igloos and Gold on the River)

Is this worth 20 Euros?
Well this is what everybody has to figure out for themself.

I didnt received my preorder copy yet, but I am little dissapointed, since it has screen printed meeples (that is great thing) but only for 4 players. I sold original game, but kept the expansion.
So one player will have to play without those nice meeples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Taddeo
United States
El Cajon
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like Hollywood in a box...lets just rehash a classic without much thought. I think its funny that the box art dosen't look cold just old. Was really hoping this would be special but its not. An unfortunate pass for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.