Dylan Watkins

Tennessee
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

I have posted the PowerPoint files but figured I would throw the images up here in case you wanted to check it out before downloading.

I have created an Act around the episode "if you're so smart, why aren't you rich?". This includes 12 story cards and 3 Act cards. I tried to keep the cards close to what I thought the Riddler would feel like in this game. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thaks for sharing. Some interesting stuff here.

It is my hope that many people will design their own acts to add to the game. From my perspetive, I have outlines for Posion Ivy, Mister Freeze, Penguin, and the Riddler to name a few deserving masterminds, and Michael has plans for more Joker. I also hope to add several new Mastermind cards - some replacement options so they do different things and some new.

One note, when players design and play an Act with a character in the Mastermind deck, that character should be removed from the deck prior to playing the act they take the lead.

Thanks again for playing and sharing your creativity for the game.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david richard
Canada
Drummondville
QUEBEC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an official expansion in the works?
Will you be sharing those as "print and play" files?
thanks!

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scottie Mick
Canada
Dorval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ledzhedz wrote:
Hey everyone,

I have posted the PowerPoint files but figured I would throw the images up here in case you wanted to check it out before downloading.

I have created an Act around the episode "if you're so smart, why aren't you rich?". This includes 12 story cards and 3 Act cards. I tried to keep the cards close to what I thought the Riddler would feel like in this game. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

My favorite villain, and my favorite episode of BTAS! Kudos to you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dereck Rodriguez
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Hi, Thanks for your great addition to the game!
Can you share the PDF file? in order to print it and try it
Regards!
Dereck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Watkins

Tennessee
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will do. Still working on getting the proportions right for printing and a few corrections.

Also soon to come are the following:

Heart of Ice Act
Feat of Clay Act
Almost got’em Act

And maybe Mask of the Phantasm Act(just rewatched on the plane and thinking there are enough good moments to make an Act out of).

If anyone has some suggestions on episodes they would like to see beyond that, let me know and I will try and work it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dereck Rodriguez
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
You got them! Thanks can’t wait to try them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Guigliano
United States
East Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great!

Phantasm is my favorite, and I definitely have ideas for it to be in an expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.