Subject: Dominion Multi-Game Picker now supports Renaissance rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Lorch
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
I've now added Renaissance support to the Dominion Multi-Game Picker at https://jaylorch.net/dominion/.

For those of you unfamiliar with this site, its main feature is support for multiple concurrent games, by avoiding overlap in cards and in limited resources like Boons. It also works great just as a regular single-game card picker.

The way it works with multiple games is that it doesn't pick the same card twice, and it also avoids requiring the same resource (e.g., Boons, Spoils, -1 Coin tokens) in different games. But, it does allow multiple uses of plentiful resources like Victory Point tokens and Debt tokens. If your preference setting limits the maximum number of sets to use, all the games collectively don't exceed that maximum.

As I said, the Multi-Game Picker can also be used to pick single games. If you decide to play another game afterward and want to avoid overlap, you can use the "Add One Game" button. This follows the same rules except that it may choose to use different sets than the preceding games used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this is great for single games as well. Good work
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Thompson
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
¡ Excelente !
Muchas gracias

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.