War Chest» Forums » Rules

Subject: Warrior Priest attribute rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Honey
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Does a player have to draw a coin from the bag when his Warrior Priest attacks/controls? Or is drawing a coin optional? If not optional, what happens if the player forgets to draw the coin?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The same thing that happens when you break any other rule. The game kind of relies on players following the rules; it doesn't say what to do when they don't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Honey
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Thanks! So you'd say the player does HAVE to draw a coin from the bag then, when his Warrior Priest attacks/controls? Or it's optional to draw?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see anything to indicate you have a choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Honey
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
DaviddesJ wrote:
I don't see anything to indicate you have a choice.

That's what I was thinking too. I think a scenario where you would NOT want to employ this attribute would be very rare anyway.

THANK YOU for the response!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Sheeley
msg tools
Remember that if you trigger this ability and have no coins in bag, you have to shuffle your discard pile back into your bag. One game I had 3 coins total in my bag, (Royal coin, Royal Guard, Warrior Priest), so I drew these every round. One round I discarded the warrior priest to attack, had no coins in my bag, so threw the warrior priest that was now in my discard pile into my bag, drew him again, controlled, drew him again, then moved. Once in a while there are fun, silly things like that that you can do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.