Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jouni Lehtinen
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Does anyone know if there's a place in Europe where you can order dials to replace the health and sanity tokens?

I saw these gorgeous dials, but the price with shipping and customs will be more than the base game alone. (I'm looking to buy six of these)

I also find that Litko makes some nifty little dials with lots of colors to choose from. This option also is very expensive to order from States.

Do not recommend dice as an option; I'm only interested in dials.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Johnsson
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually use D8 dice to track sanity and health in Arkham files games, would that be an option? I haven't played 3rd edition though (or the LCG, which these dials seems to be for).

EDIT: Not what the OP was looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
This post has been removed by a moderator.
Peter Johnsson
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you edit that sentence into your post? Otherwise I simply missed it.
At any rate, I didn't intend to be unhelpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
riboAWEsome wrote:
Did you edit that sentence into your post? Otherwise I simply missed it.

Yes, he did, then got pissy. It’s great when people get uptight when you try to help but they edit the OP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quoting removed post
Jouni Lehtinen
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
How about you look at the time when I edited and when the first comment was made; there's a nine minute difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Johnsson
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
j3st3r wrote:
How about you look at the time when I edited and when the first comment was made; there's a nine minute difference.

I'm actually pretty sure I opened up the post almost immediatly when you made it, not after any edit. What does the fact that it took me a while to answer have anything to do with it? I usually open up several tabs of threads, then go through them.

At any rate, you didn't answer if you edited the sentence into your post.
Next time I'll try to be helpful I'll be sure to quote the OP I'm responding to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Johnsson
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, to get this back on track:

I tried to look att a couple of swedish board game sites, but I didn't find any dials of any kind.

Has anyone got any idea what could be good search terms for dials? Would there be any other hobbies that use dials?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jouni Lehtinen
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I actually managed to find from Ebay the following dials and decided to order them:

Red Dials #1-8

Blue Dials #1-8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvir
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could use these. They’re crochet counters that are very cheap from eBay and aliexpress. Note that they are very cheaply made and sometimes you’ll get a bad lemon or two. I have a bunch of these ready to use with multiple games; any of the Arkham games, Sentinels of the Multiverse, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Karpowitz
United States
Raleigh
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite the negativity above, my suggestion is Gloomhaven trackers, since they already have the red and blue thing going:

Set of 4 for $10.95

Edit: no idea bout shipping costs to Europe but perhaps someplace there sells them as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristiano
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why don't you make them by yourself?
I made these one year ago.
just print them on cardboard and use some pins...

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/152440/arkham-lcg-player-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gloomhaven's dials could be your thing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.